Page 1 of 1
Posted: 06 Dec 2013, 03:20
Mxyzptlk1
Hi all well I tried to search but apparently the search is offline by the Admin. So it has been a very long time since I played re-volt and recently found it in a box of games I had.

I am on Windows 8, it loaded flawlessly.. I am running the executable as Administrator and have patched the game to 1.2 (beta?)

So my question is.. I simply cannot remember if one can save during championship mode. Or any mode for that matter. I am almost certain you can. I do not see a save option so I would assume it is automatic?

However, lets say I run in champ mode and come in 3rd in the hood. So that qualifies my for the supermarket. Well I quit out of the game completely and when I loaded it back up it treats its like an all new championship. Note it remembers my name and last car I chose.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Mx

Posted: 06 Dec 2013, 04:10
Skarma
You have to beat it all in one. It doesn't save that.

Posted: 06 Dec 2013, 09:20
Phantom
Yup, the purpose of the championship is that you go through all the tracks one after the other. Otherwise it would be too easy i think. :P

The only thing that can be done is to press Pause, leave your computer turned on and finish the champ in another time. This is in case you are forced to leave the computer suddenly. But don't worry, it's not so much time consuming anyways. For the average player, beating the Bronze Cup takes approx 10 minutes, the Silver 15 minutes, the Golden 20-22 minutes and the Platinum half an hour. I'd just say keep practising and do it all-in-one!