Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 Oct 2013, 22:17
Balint12
He goes by the name 'alexavs' on RVHouse, and probably uses some sort of cheat (for example he has stars waaaay too often). His english is very bad (he's using google translate), so I'm not sure I understood well what he was trying to say, but if I'm not mistaken, because of his bad connection he sees us lagging like hell. So he sees others teleporting all the time, and he thinks this is some sort of a cheat. As he thinks we all (!) cheat in some way, he deicded that he will cheat *too*, and there is no way of explaining this to him in english.

I believe he is from Brasil, and I would like to ask someone who speaks his language (Phantom, maybe?) to explain this to him, cause if he continues to do what he does, he's going to get himself banned from races.

Something he just said:
<alexavs> fraud I used was to modify the screens take obstacles and put some holes rrsrs stars. but already pulled everything is all original here not want to do it anymore so I think when I play my car hood and turn without coledir to min and it is strange

Posted: 04 Oct 2013, 00:18
Phantom
I already talked to him about this in the past. He told me several times that he always sees people flying and teleporting in the race, and that is not fair he said. Therefore i told him to calm down, it's just lag. But he didn't believe me, he insists in saying that some players use a sort of cheat.

I don't think he is a bad person and i doubt he is smart enough for hacking the game, probably we just have another Abc among us.

And I have 0 idea how is that he starts later. In theory, re-volt 1.2 should prevent this, so this should not be possible. I guess only huki or jig can answer that.

Posted: 04 Oct 2013, 02:40
VaiDuX461
I've noticed that his car was a lil bit faster than mine (same Toyeca), so I had in mind that he was using cheats. That was pretty long time ago.
It's still unfair, cheaters are cheaters.

Posted: 04 Oct 2013, 13:02
mmudshark
I know for a fact that he was using a cheat a while ago as he was setting best times ever on ToyWorld 1 racing against sonkite and I. avs said he had just practiced a lot, but SK and I both saw his car easily catching up to ours and passing us during all the races.
A couple of days later he said he reinstalled Revolt and wasn't going to cheat any more and that's been the case since recently.
He has always lagged a lot to me and his car flies everywhere.

I agree with what Phantom says that he doesn't appear to be a bad person. He just doesn't understand that he isn't the only one who experiences lag at times and that he and a few others are usually the ones causing it.

Posted: 04 Oct 2013, 22:07
Kosztya
When I played with Freelancer (this is a spaceship simulator) on VoidServer there were a running software on the server: "flac" (freelancer anti cheat).
This software controlled the "ini" files of the ships, and when it found a ship with rewritten properties the pilot of that ship (which was the player) was banned from the server.

I think we need a small software (if it is possible) which works the same way under the revolt races.
I don't know that easy or hard to create this kind of software, but it is the only way to eliminate those players, who hacking the game.

Posted: 04 Oct 2013, 22:13
Dolo
Instead of thinking to develop a program for this stuff, you should rather think in the first instance to change this fu revolt version that we play for too long in rvhouse...

Posted: 19 May 2014, 11:24
Abc
it's hard to create such anticheaters (programming and integration) but i think it shouldnt be hard to make anticheat for revolt, most has been patched also.

about AVS, ignore him, he's just a dick who panics like an idiot, its the classic noob that cant see the difference between lag and actual cheating.

Dolo: you should play 1.2B (It's the former fixed acclaim revolt)

Posted: 19 May 2014, 11:39
Balint12
Abc @ May 19 2014, 06:54 AM wrote: about AVS, ignore him, he's just a dick who panics like an idiot, its the classic noob that cant see the difference between lag and actual cheating.
How even dare you...?! Is HE a dick? Then what are you?!

Posted: 19 May 2014, 11:52
Abc
the devil.

and he's just one of the 1000000 idiots on the world

go figure