Page 1 of 1
Posted: 15 Sep 2013, 12:48
GreatLamer
I would ask "multiple skin for a car" feature is available in the game?

Because my friends often use the same car and would be great to load car1.bmp, car2.bmp after car selection (left-right select), because you have to press a button after check the car, so there is a good place to take in.

Posted: 15 Sep 2013, 13:28
Balint12
Well, this has been suggested many times, as in online races 95% of people tend to use Toyeca. In an online race though, you don't have all people's skins, so you had to download them from the others in the beginning of each race (correct me if I'm wrong), but I think it wouldn't be so hard to make in splitscreen (again...).

Not sure though whether you meant online race with your friend, or splitscreen.

Posted: 15 Sep 2013, 14:08
GreatLamer
Bocs,

I mean offline splitscreen, but extending this for online is a good idea.

Posted: 15 Sep 2013, 14:11
Rexreynolds
would tend to think that the main thing would have your car be different from the others. ex 5 people show up(including yourself total 6 people) and you all want to drive the toyeca...how to tell yours from the rest? with a keypress you switch to an alternate skin, problem solved :).
rex

Posted: 15 Sep 2013, 17:21
tashamuri
yo yo,just do what i gonna say:
do an a car.bmp a skin then create an a other skin car.bmq
works :thumbs-up: :yeah:

Posted: 15 Sep 2013, 23:22
Skarma
tashamuri @ Sep 15 2013, 11:51 AM wrote: yo yo,just do what i gonna say:
do an a car.bmp a skin then create an a other skin car.bmq
works :thumbs-up: :yeah:
I don't think you quite understand the point of this...

Posted: 16 Sep 2013, 02:31
GreatLamer
I'm sure he doesn't. .bmp, .bmq i will do it with a quick hue/sat operation, but not that the matter.

Posted: 16 Sep 2013, 07:11
Phantom
GreatLamer @ Sep 15 2013, 04:18 AM wrote: I would ask "multiple skin for a car" feature is available in the game?
It has been suggested before, but there is a huuge list of more important things to be implemented. So this is not going to happen anytime soon.

Call 911-Huki if you're in a hurry.