Page 1 of 1
Posted: 23 Aug 2013, 17:02
veugar
hello,guys :D
i well make a new championship of RC Bandit,rules:
1.pickups.
2.original parameters.
3.no custom tracks.
4.the championship was just in wednesday's 09:00 pm GMT .
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1st=20 Points
2nd=15 Points
3th=12 Points
4TH=8 points
5TH=6 points
6th=5 Points
7th=4 points
8TH=2 points
9TH=1 Points
10TH=0 Points
11TH=0 Points
12TH=0 Points
"give up try" avaible :rolleyes:
------------------------------------------------------------------
i wish that championship was good for us :lol:
thanks for enter this topic and plz comment. :rolleyes:

Posted: 23 Aug 2013, 20:41
Balint12
First of all, I like championships, and it's good that you make one, but these rules are not too detailed. Will there be a point system? You bring your points to the next sessions, or the sessions are separate, and everyone starts each of them with 0 points? Or there won't be sessions at all, just one "racenight'?
4.the championship was just in friday's.
This time isn't too accurate either. It sounds like the championship is already over (but I think this is misunderstanding). Friday is a long day, I guess it won't take a whole day, so you should maybe give an exact hour, not only a day.

Posted: 27 Aug 2013, 18:48
veugar
and now?

Posted: 28 Aug 2013, 00:30
Balint12
veugar wrote:4.the championship was  just in wednesday's 09:00 pm GMT .
Still not proper. 'Was' means it already happened in the past. Ss it will take part every wednesday at 9 pm GMT?

About the points... I don't really like this point system, I think it should be something like this instead (20-15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1-0), but that's just my opinion. You still haven't clarified, if the competitors will take their points for the next session, or every session starts with 0 points for everyone.

And last... sorry, but you can't organize a championship like that. You clearly have no experience in organizing, and you don't speak english too well. If you want to make this champ, ask someone to help you with it.