Page 1 of 1
Posted: 13 Aug 2013, 03:11
RaydenX
Hello guys,
RaydenX here with a tool that I hope you'll find interesting and useful ^_^
Its name is RV File Sharer and its purpose is to help you sharing, thus the name, custom cars and tracks over the internet with your friends before an online race. All you need is a Dropbox account and a shared folder with your friends (I'll try to remove this requirement in a future version).

The program will pack the cars and tracks you choose and share them via Dropbox until you and all of your friends have the same files. Afterwards, it will automatically install them in your Re-Volt folder and launch the game so you can enjoy other people's files! Moreover, you can set the program to automatically delete the installed files on exit so you can keep your Re-Volt folder nice and tidy! :rolleyes:

RV File Sharer comes with more features like file previews and easy sharing folders management.

Here's a screenshot (The GUI is in Italian and English)

and here's the download link: RV File Sharer 0.5 BETA

However, please be advised: the program is still in BETA stage so there may be bugs. Please let me know if you find any or if you have any suggestion to improve this utility. I'll be more than happy to try and implement them! ^_^

I hope you will like it as much as I liked making it! :D

Posted: 13 Aug 2013, 07:33
Pranav
This sounds great RaydenX, thanks for sharing!

I hope someone from the online scene test this out as soon as possible.

Posted: 13 Aug 2013, 10:25
Phantom
Very nice indeed Rayden. A file exchange system used to be very requested by online players.
I already got a Dropbox account so I might try this out later.