Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Mar 2006, 04:10
Peter
Hey people!
Here's a good question: When you set the game for random cars, they problem is that yes, your car is random, but all other cars are the same as yours. Is there a way to randomize your car without having all computer controlled cars have the same car as yours?

While I'm on the topic of randomizing, here's another good question: When you set random tracks, the computer selects a random track. But it doesn't select a reverse, mirrored, or reverse-mirrored track even if I have them all unlocked. Is there any way to have a randomly picked track that can be mirrored, normal, reversed,...? :unsure:

Posted: 19 Mar 2006, 03:32
Peter
Yeah. I had a feeling no one could solve this problem. :(

Posted: 19 Mar 2006, 05:26
Manmountain
Well! as I am the only person who seems to answer everything I was giving someone else a chance. -_-

The randomization of the cars and tracks can not be changed in any way.

The random car selection gives the AI the same car as you to make it fair on you.

Posted: 19 Mar 2006, 05:44
Peter
Well, I guess that is good and bad. Bad, because it isn't like a real Re-volt single player game, where all cars are different, and good, because I am able to see if I am better than the computer ona specific track. The track randomization is bad, though.

Posted: 19 Mar 2006, 06:16
Manmountain
Just remember ! the AI cars only go/do what the track AI tells them to do.
The track AI can be tweaked to get better performance from the AI cars. ;)