Page 1 of 1
Posted: 01 May 2013, 01:27
Adamodell
So, I've been doing a bit of clean-up, editing posts and the like I've made in the past, fixing broken links and so on. One thing I noticed is how plainly rude and selfish I was, and how very few people actually called me out on it. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I also wonder, does anyone else have a past they'd rather forget?

Oh and also, especially Manmountain, sorry for treating you no better than dog poop under a car tire.

Posted: 01 May 2013, 05:18
Manmountain
Adamodell @ Apr 30 2013, 08:57 PM wrote:Oh and also, especially Manmountain, sorry for treating you no better than dog poop under a car tire.
You did ? when ? :blink:
Adamodell @ Apr 30 2013, 08:57 PM wrote:One thing I noticed is how plainly rude and selfish I was, and how very few people actually called me out on it.
I was away for a while, but now i'm back on the scene, so don't worry my poopa scoopa is ready and I'll throw the poop back. ;)

Posted: 02 May 2013, 00:30
Adamodell
You don't remember that one time where you banned me for some days because I kept complaining and writing essay length posts of random stupid rants?
Probably 5 years ago, but still. :P

Posted: 02 May 2013, 01:54
gel_lr34
HAHA! I think I remember that post of you complaining about his posts! I think I was one of the people who called ya out. It's good that you see your past mistakes though. Not many people do. They tend to think they're perfect.

Me, I always felt bad for calling out a guy named RVD on the old RHQ site. He was commenting on my 'earth 3176' track and thought he was being outright rude when he commented on it and called it 'Wall banger Hell'. But I thought at the time he was saying something else about the track and just being rude. I admit...It was a wall banger indeed! And it seems it was only a true favorite of Myself and my old buddy Antimorph. :)

So yeah, if you see this RVD, Sorry man

Posted: 02 May 2013, 17:28
Manmountain
gel_lr34 @ May 1 2013, 09:24 PM wrote: It's good that you see your past mistakes though. Not many people do. They tend to think they're perfect.
I have no fantasy illusions, I don't think I'm perfect, I know. :D ...and so do you. :P

Posted: 12 May 2013, 22:11
miromiro
Yes, yes you were. :P
Good things come to those who wait, nice to see you've improved. Hope to have you around some years from now on as well.