Page 1 of 1
Posted: 16 Mar 2006, 16:06
bspmail
Wow! I happened to stumble across my copy in my games folder recently and it got me thinking about it. I went online to do some Googling and eventually came up here. It's amazing to me that this game still has such a following after all these years. Great game and great to see people are still so enthused about it. Kudos to all of you!

Now I understand why when I went on Ebay at Christmas looking for a copy for my nephew it went for $20. At the time I was thinking damn that's a lot of money for such an old game.

Posted: 16 Mar 2006, 22:36
gel_lr34
yup still around. And still kicking. Altho, the RV community being around still isnt as impressive as the Viper Racing community. THAT'S an old game! but still stinkin awesome

http://vrgt.com awesome mod for the game and awesome cars.

It shocked me to learn (when i came back) that the RV community was still kickin'. I knew the guys were all in the revolt chat on IRC. But never saw this (they always played like RQ3, and VP3)

Gel

(ranting) i need to rerelease all my old cars again, so they're on this site

Posted: 17 Mar 2006, 02:57
RTT-Pigasque
bspmail @ Mar 16 2006, 11:36 AM wrote:
Now I understand why when I went on Ebay at Christmas looking for a copy for my nephew it went for $20.  At the time I was thinking damn that's a lot of money for such an old game.
Less expansive Here :rolleyes:

Posted: 17 Mar 2006, 05:06
bspmail
RTT-Pigasque @ Mar 16 2006, 10:27 PM wrote:
bspmail @ Mar 16 2006, 11:36 AM wrote:
Now I understand why when I went on Ebay at Christmas looking for a copy for my nephew it went for $20.  At the time I was thinking damn that's a lot of money for such an old game.
Less expansive Here :rolleyes:
Yah that is definitely cheaper allright.. :D

Gel thanks for the info on Viper Racing. I gotta check that out. I actually bought the game many years back but never really got into it. I really love that there is still a community for that kind of thing. Just like with Re-Volt it lets you know that the game still has some legs and is good enough to keep todays gamers interested.