Page 1 of 1
Posted: 12 Mar 2006, 01:16
gel_lr34

#38 Humma Touring Car Edition

This will be released in a team race pack with the #37 humma

Both cars are designed to run like a GT car (RWD) But it's not yet handling how i want.

Tracks and the prelude you say? Prelude is just for my fun. If the polygons permit. it may be in RV. Track. Havent found a design that floats my boat yet.

Posted: 12 Mar 2006, 02:20
Manmountain
If you need any help in creating the right kind of RWD handling for your params, just ask. ;)

Posted: 15 Mar 2006, 11:59
gel_lr34
Coming along nicely. The Paint is unfixable. (i have no idea what the modelers were thinking when they mapped wheel well polygons to the door of the car)

The only bug with it is, something with the body causes it to bounce around when flipped upside down. I just have to fix that, then they will be released. (if i can get skitch to help me maybe...coaching and junk...i may come out with a rally track. with rally cars (rally params for slidiness)

Posted: 16 Mar 2006, 10:34
gel_lr34
PRESENTING:
The AM-Bio Z (Le Mans Racer Project 1)
a.k.a. AM-Bio ZLR-1

This car was drawn up by me about a year ago or so. I just today finished modeling it. (this mesh is one object, with lots of bugs, as there's a line of polygons down the centre of the mesh screwing things up (as you see) There is yet another .max file with separate objects. in which i will fix these bugs. I should be releasing this in the near future (this is a render at 2 iterations for the car. Car is about 3K polygons in actuality)

The windows will definately NOT BE modeled as, they look horrible. Thus, they will be painted. (hate doing that, but oh well)

AM-Bio is just starting to get good! ...next stop the 2006 (or 7) Dunny.

AM-Bio- Dont let the car drive you! You drive the car!

Posted: 17 Mar 2006, 02:37
gel_lr34
well. maybe it wont be coming out. as it has 5740 triangles and still rising. (with 1 wheel in the scene).....high poly render(decently high poly) definately meant for another game (viper racing?)

sorry guys

the dunny will definately be more low poly. I promise. (it's ok because i've wanted to do a nice render of a car...and what better car than my own design?)

Posted: 27 Mar 2006, 08:16
gel_lr34
I just submitted my newest creation! *evil laugh* :blink:

No picture cuz i dont feel like uploading it to myspace.com lol (i'm rotten) But it's worth it to check it out. It's slidey, but alot less slidey than what u'll find on Dirt track racing:) if you get my DRIFT

It's the:
AM-Bio Mud Racer

It's not an official AM-Bio car though, just sponsored by them. (and plus, the the only thing i could really think of putting on the car)..anyway, there's a lil story how this car came about in the readme...so ..u'll have to read it...

-Gel

Posted: 27 Mar 2006, 10:06
The_noik
Hey, why not go high poly, I'm still searching for a high poly car.
My card can handle upto 330 million triangles per second, so bring it on! ;)

Posted: 27 Mar 2006, 22:53
piN
Hi Gel,

Long time....

Good to see you still making stuff, I would be intrested to see if the car works in ReVolt with all the polys, my guess it will as some of the tracks coming out are higher than advised a few years ago. If you dont want to waist your time sorting it out for revolt then send over the .3ds file/s and I can sort it for you.

I am in the process of finishing off some monster trucks that were started by BR some time ago for release soon.

Josh - piN

Posted: 30 Mar 2006, 05:32
gel_lr34
THE S.C.U.D. Missle - Made by me because i was bored.