Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 19:51
halo_one
Hi Huki,

First off I want to thank you for all your hard work to make re-volt better than the original version. You've done a great job so far.

I have been playing revolt since 1999 and I still love it. It's the gameplay that makes it so spectacular.

Since I'm a huge fan of battle tag, I would love to see some changes (these are mere requests). Here are a few requests which I would find very cool when they were added to the game (off course it is all up to you to decide whether or not to implement or if it they are even possible):

1) being able to add more battle tag levels then the four stock ones in the game
2) the ability to change weapon settings. Either having all random weapons in game or just one particular, which you can chose from settings/options.
3) the ability to move/resize the rearview mirror (it is sometimes blocking my view but cant do without).
4) being able to bind different buttons to car toggle after race so its other then up and down arrow
5) see 4) but then for rearview mirror toggle

I know its a lot to ask so that is why I can only hope that one day it will be in the game.

Keep up the good work, and again...

Thanx for all your work so far!

halo_one

Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 21:13
VaiDuX461
halo_one @ Jan 3 2013, 04:21 PM wrote:1) being able to add more battle tag levels then the four stock ones in the game
This one already exists, just add "GAMETYPE 1" at track .inf file and it will be showed as Battle Tag Arena in game. ("GAMETYPE 2" for Stunt Arena)

Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 21:35
Balint12
halo_one @ Jan 3 2013, 03:21 PM wrote: 1) being able to add more battle tag levels then the four stock ones in the game
That is possible. SebR made 2 packs of custom battle tag tracks. I think one has all the levels, which have GAMETYPE 1 in them. This pack contains many bad tracks, and many tracks that are not intended for battles. I helped him selecting the good/useable ones, and he made another pack with only those. With these packs you dont have to rename your stock tag levels. Thanks SebR for your work!
2) the ability to change weapon settings. Either having all random weapons in game or just one particular, which you can chose from settings/options.
Yes, that would be good for example if you want to practice a jump, which needs 3 rockets to be possible. Sometimes you just go around a track for a half hour, without getting the weapon you want.

Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 21:36
halo_one
Hi Vai,
This one already exists, just add "GAMETYPE 1" at track .inf file and it will be showed as Battle Tag Arena in game. ("GAMETYPE 2" for Stunt Arena)
I have tried this but that didnt work... any suggestions why?

gr. halo_one

Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 21:40
halo_one
Hi Balint,

thanx for the info. Where can I find these packs?

gr. halo_one

Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 21:41
VaiDuX461
Latest v1.2 version? And also, track must be for battle tag, not race track.

Posted: 03 Jan 2013, 21:42
halo_one
Hi Vai,

that explains, I just tested it on a random race track :)

greetz

Posted: 04 Jan 2013, 08:07
Abc
get the pack from XTG site

Posted: 04 Jan 2013, 17:16
Balint12
halo_one @ Jan 3 2013, 05:10 PM wrote: Hi Balint,

thanx for the info. Where can I find these packs?

gr. halo_one
You need to ask SebR, I don't have the link. He uploaded it to some uploading site.

Posted: 04 Jan 2013, 18:28
VaiDuX461
Balint12 @ Jan 4 2013, 01:46 PM wrote:
halo_one @ Jan 3 2013, 05:10 PM wrote:Where can I find these packs?
You need to ask SebR, I don't have the link. He uploaded it to some uploading site.
As Abc said (and I would said too, but I was too late), you can get these at RVxtg site. It's called "Battle Stunt Pack for RV1.2" (You will find it easily).

Posted: 04 Jan 2013, 20:47
halo_one
Thanx for your help. I already found the zip but haven't tried it.

gr. halo_one

Posted: 04 Jan 2013, 23:53
Huki
Hi halo,
halo_one @ Jan 3 2013, 09:36 PM wrote:Hi Vai,
I have tried this but that didnt work... any suggestions why?

gr. halo_one
This feature was added in the newer v1.2 Alpha releases (check under the Alpha Builds section in the downloads page), so make sure you're not running the old beta version.

And thanks, we'll consider the other suggestions too.

Posted: 06 Jan 2013, 19:09
Platform
Add Ghost Town Battle! The Ghost Town 1 And Ghost Town 2 Should Set Walls In The Game! :D

Posted: 06 Jan 2013, 19:33
VaiDuX461
Platform @ Jan 6 2013, 03:39 PM wrote:Add Ghost Town Battle! The Ghost Town 1 And Ghost Town 2 Should Set Walls  In The Game!  :D
Sigh... Create it by yourself if you want.

That's what happens when you wrongly understand topic name or not read first topic post.

Posted: 07 Jan 2013, 03:17
Abc
Platform @ Jan 6 2013, 10:39 AM wrote: Add Ghost Town Battle! The Ghost Town 1 And Ghost Town 2 Should Set Walls In The Game! :D
Dick, you can play them in DEV
Do it, you rule the whole game, "revolt.exe -dev"