Page 1 of 1
Posted: 13 Oct 2012, 01:17
the_law
You know the cross hair that is painted on the car to tell you when someone could fire a rocket at you? Well there is nothing that I know of to give the same information when we are in driver view, so I am usually a sitting duck for rocket strikes. It would be nice if an indicator would appear on the screen when in driver view, as the sound of the rockets is rarely early enough warning.

Edit: To cut some noise that is on this thread, here's my proposed solution as I posted it a few posts down:
One solution: we can press a button and get the default camera into the small screen (like we can for rear view). This way we would see the cross hair.

Posted: 13 Oct 2012, 02:54
aryo_adhi
What??? It may bad, i think gived warning sign only INSTEAD sound alarm...
>_<

Posted: 13 Oct 2012, 07:55
Phantom
Nice suggestion, even if I'm not going to use it at all. +1

Posted: 13 Oct 2012, 14:13
aryo_adhi
Phantom @ Oct 13 2012, 03:25 AM wrote: Nice suggestion, even if I'm not going to use it at all.
Nah, just look what huki will do.

Posted: 13 Oct 2012, 16:32
the_law
One solution: we can press a button and get the default camera into the small screen (like we can for rear view). This way we would see the cross hair.

Posted: 13 Oct 2012, 17:07
aryo_adhi
the_law @ Oct 13 2012, 12:02 PM wrote: One solution: we can press a button and get the default camera into the small screen (like we can for rear view). This way we would see the cross hair.
LOOKS BAD. Crosshairs are ALWAYS aiming middle car point, and possibly makes camera have spinning object that are crosshair...