Page 1 of 1
Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 01:47
Phantom
In this video I drive Pest Control car against the new AI in Platinum Cup.
Testing how effective the AI can be now, I found it stronger, making it a fun racing.

LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0d9jZ3PoyQ

It has a cool ending. Don't be lazy and watch it all!
@Huki & Jig, you can be proud of your AI improvements. It recovers very quickly and it's highly aggressive.

EDIT: Now available in HD.

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 02:39
gdfsgdfg
Hey how did you turn on the music? The only fast way that i found is using a re-volt iso. If only there was a way to move them to the hdd.

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 10:13
Platform
Phantom @ Sep 29 2012, 09:17 PM wrote: In this video I drive Pest Control car against the new AI in Platinum Cup.
Testing how effective the AI can be now, I found it stronger, making it a fun racing.

LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0d9jZ3PoyQ

It has a cool ending. Don't be lazy and watch it all!
@Huki & Jig, you can be proud of your AI improvements. It recovers very quickly and it's highly aggressive.
Note:U Semi-Pro Is Not Recommanded TO Enter Platinum Cup Best Is Gold Cup

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 11:20
Phantom
Platform @ Sep 30 2012, 01:43 AM wrote: Note:U Semi-Pro Is Not Recommanded TO Enter Platinum Cup Best Is Gold Cup
No, Twin Mill Is Best. ;)

@gdf: By using the CD.

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 16:24
urnemanden
Very nice, Phantom! I still haven't seen it all through yet, but a question came on my mind: Why do you play with a contrast so high? Just curious. :)

Posted: 30 Sep 2012, 16:43
RacerBG
Even on Bronze Cup I have problems with the AI what we can expect from the Platinum Cup? :D

Posted: 02 Oct 2012, 00:04
Phantom
urnemanden @ Sep 30 2012, 07:54 AM wrote: Very nice, Phantom! I still haven't seen it all through yet, but a question came on my mind: Why do you play with a contrast so high? Just curious. :)
Contrast too high? Mine is set to 40 (lower than default value).
It's YouTube that makes the video look darker after processing I think.