Page 1 of 1
Posted: 10 Aug 2012, 23:53
coolman
yes,hum,some car request.If you have time to do it,do it please,but your not obligated.

-Mario kart double dash:

Red fire:

Turbo Yoshi:

Koopa King:

-Mario kart DS:

B dasher:

Banisher:

-Star fox 64:

Landmaster:

Thanks guy.

Posted: 11 Aug 2012, 07:57
MythicMonkey
Well, I'll tell you straight, my friend... :)

Those are all cool. I would, myself, like to see those in the game. Unfortunately however, there are far more cool ideas out there than there are people to implement them, if you get my drift. :D

So it's possible someone will come along and pick this up, but to be perfectly honest...the chance of that happening -might- not be very high. <smiles kindly>

Mythic

Posted: 11 Aug 2012, 20:50
coolman
Yes,I understand,this is just I have go see some car on some site,and that suprise me a lot to not see mario kart car.I have seen even the flying star in kirby.

Posted: 12 Aug 2012, 03:03
MythicMonkey
Haha...that's cool. I understand completely. <smiles> And from everything I have seen so far, your name is a pretty good description for how I perceive you. :D

You seem like a good guy, coolman. Perhaps burner94...the one who did such a great job on the Kirby Pack...or someone else will see these and take an interest. <smiles> On the off chance that doesn't happen though, do you, yourself, have any interest in learning how to do it? :)

Mythic