Page 1 of 2
Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 23:57
Nieger33@
Hello Nieger is really back. Now finished my extreme track in blender and added UV.

Screenshot view :

greetings : Nieger33@

Posted: 29 Apr 2012, 04:06
jigebren
I'm moving this post in its own topic here. The Blender Addon topic is not for you to post your usual WIP stuff (BTW you're not even an user of this addon so it really made no sense).

Posted: 29 Apr 2012, 04:57
miromiro
You are back? Damn.

Posted: 29 Apr 2012, 19:10
Nieger33@
miromiro @ Apr 29 2012, 12:27 AM wrote:You are back? Damn.
Yes i'm back.

@Jigebren : Now downloaded Blender Aseexporter, now what to do Aseexporter?

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 05:13
jigebren
Me no idea of the about because jigebren nothing with Aseexporter have to do.

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 06:36
Skarma
jigebren @ Apr 29 2012, 11:43 PM wrote: Me no idea of the about because jigebren nothing with Aseexporter have to do.
-overemphasis of laughter-

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 23:04
Nieger33@
@Jigebren : No idea? OMG

Well this topic will now

LOCKED!

Posted: 01 May 2012, 04:09
miromiro
Rofl man, you really take us taking you seriously huh? You gotta think twice. :D

This topic is...

OPEN

:D

Posted: 01 May 2012, 12:54
Nieger33@
this is not true miro. :(

Then what is this goofosASE-2.44v0.6.10b_UT.py? :blink:

you do not know guys. :unsure:

Then why can't finish my track? I don't know.

P.S : Sorry my poor English. Close this topic.

Posted: 01 May 2012, 21:41
Skarma
What a shame, maybe someone on Revolt Live might know the answer to your question........... Oh wait.... Ahahahahahahahaha.

Posted: 01 May 2012, 22:07
Huki
Nieger33@ @ May 1 2012, 12:54 PM wrote: Then what is this goofosASE-2.44v0.6.10b_UT.py? :blink:
Yes, what is this mystic being that has fallen down from the Heavens? Do the Romanian Gods talk to you, Nieger? If so, do tell them to send some more of these fascinating creatures...

Posted: 01 May 2012, 22:54
Nieger33@
Please close this topic I can't stand it this topic.

Posted: 01 May 2012, 23:03
MythicMonkey
Just be patient, Nieger. I'm trying to see if I can help you, but I'm waiting to hear from Jigebren. :)

Do you guys think you could give him a break until I do? All this guy wants is a little help. If you can't muster some sympathy then perhaps it wouldn't be too much trouble to just ignore the entire matter while I attempt to assist him. :)

Posted: 02 May 2012, 00:18
Skarma
Nieger33@ @ May 1 2012, 05:24 PM wrote: Please close this topic I can't stand it this topic.

Just because Jigebren isn't familiar with somthing you're asking about?

Posted: 02 May 2012, 02:20
MythicMonkey
Skarma wrote:Just because Jigebren isn't familiar with somthing you're asking about?
No, it has nothing to do with familiarity. :) Obviously Nieger doesn't have Jigebren's plugin. If Jigebren didn't have things set up the way he does where you need to contact him and request the plugin, then I would just give it to him without asking anyone about it. As it stands however, I feel compelled to respect Jigebren's right to supply his work to whoever he sees fit and have thus asked him if I could provide Nieger with the plugin.

Since I understand the amount of support that will probably be involved with this and don't blame Jigebren for being reluctant to make such an investment of time and effort, I have offered to attempt to help him myself despite my limited knowledge of the plugin in the hopes that such a venture would help both of us better understand what we need to know in order to make a track with Jigebren's plugin.

It is said that... "We teach best that which we most need to learn.". This is very true in that in order to teach something to someone else you must first get everything straight in your own head. The simple fact is that I am eager to learn, and this is an opportunity to also help someone else who is trying to figure out the same things.

Is it really that bad a thing that I learn fast and enjoy teaching anything and everything I know to other people? Seriously?

Mythic

Posted: 02 May 2012, 10:40
MythicMonkey
Nieger33@ ~

I'm glad to see you are still working at trying to make something happen. I would like to try to help you, but first we need to make some kind of 'connection' and make sure we can understand each other. I know english isn't your first language and I have no idea what your native language is, so this might be kind of tough, but we might be able to manage it if you are patient and willing to work with me. :)

Are you willing to do that?

I am fairly busy though, and I will have to do some research and see if I can find some information on how to make all this happen. Can you give me a few days to look into it? :)

Posted: 02 May 2012, 16:19
Nieger33@
Sure Mythic sure. :wacko:
With Skarma , Nero , Miro and whatever name always says "F**k off" :unsure:
I'm using Blender 2.44 and exported ASE file.

Posted: 02 May 2012, 18:04
MythicMonkey
Alright, cool. I'll look into it and come back in about 3 days. Just try to be patient until then and we'll see if we can get a track working for you. :)

As for all that other stuff...let's just leave all that in the past. :) I know some things happened a while ago, but none of that matters now. All that matters right now is your desire to learn. If we put that together with mine we should be able to make some magic happen. :D

On the subject of Blender...would you be willing to update your copy of that with either version 2.61 or 2.62? I'm using v2.61 and it would just make it easier to help you if we were looking at all the same things. The documentation and tutorials are more up to date for that version as well.

And do you think you could post a link to the .blend file for your track? If I have access to that it will make it a lot easier to test things before trying to tell you what you need to do to make it work. :D

Keep smiling and keep trying. I'll be back in a few days. :)

Posted: 02 May 2012, 23:01
Skarma
Nieger33@ @ May 2 2012, 10:49 AM wrote: With Skarma , Nero , Miro and whatever name always says "F**k off"
It is extremely pointless to keep banging on about this subject. Lets just let bygones be bygones and think no more of it.

Posted: 03 May 2012, 01:02
Nieger33@
who asked you Skarma?

Posted: 03 May 2012, 01:37
MythicMonkey
Neiger ~

I know there is a language barrier and I know there are some 'bad memories' between you two...but Skarma is trying to be nice. He is saying he wants to let go of the past and start again. Okay?

So let's start with that...let's just let all that stuff go, alright? Even if someone does come in here and says something less than helpful...which Skarma didn't...then just ignore them. Okay?

I hope Skarma understands that this was just a misunderstanding...and I hope so do you. :)

Posted: 03 May 2012, 12:57
kajeuter
oh no he's back

Posted: 04 May 2012, 07:02
zagames
Bazinga!

Posted: 04 May 2012, 21:22
nero
Tua. You no speak English well, you no take our help and tell us to f**k off so we need kick you out of RVL. It your mistake not ours. Learn put together good English sentence.

And Mythic... for gods sake, if he can't decipher a simple sentence, how do you expect him to understand your absolutely pointlessly long texts? Do not reply about this matter, I am not willing to post anymore off-topic posts in this topic as the rest of you already are.

Posted: 04 May 2012, 23:39
MythicMonkey
Nero wrote:Tua. You no speak English well, you no take our help and tell us to f**k off so we need kick you out of RVL. It your mistake not ours. Learn put together good English sentence.

And Mythic... for gods sake, if he can't decipher a simple sentence, how do you expect him to understand your absolutely pointlessly long texts? Do not reply about this matter, I am not willing to post anymore off-topic posts in this topic as the rest of you already are.
Nero ~
If you think I will simply let that go, you are very much mistaken...as have been many in the past who have confused my kindness for weakness. :)

It's attitudes like yours that literally make this world a worse place to live in. At this point, anyone who comes in here and rips on Nieger is just eager to show the world what a complete tool they are. All of this crap happened ages ago. Your inability to let it go just shows how very immature you are...and ensures your own lack of personal growth. I won't condone that kind of behavior from him any more than I do from you. If everyone can let go of all this needless anger over things that simply don't matter, then all parties involved will be the better for it.

Skarma gained a great deal of respect from me when he was man enough to come in here and offer up a fresh start. Sadly, you have proven that you are currently very much the opposite of that.

If I didn't find your actions to be so sadly pathethic and if I didn't know that one's intent to cause harm to others is served right back at them in spades I might be tempted to speak more harshly. As it is though, you are doing a spectacular job of cutting your own throat, so I need not bother.

So feel free to continue posting...but know that I will have little sympathy for anyone who chooses to actively...and with negative intent...interfere with someone's honest desire to learn. And if you can't let go of the past and move on...don't complain when all you see is the backs of those who have surpassed you.

Mythic

Posted: 05 May 2012, 01:21
Nieger33@
@Nero: I don't care and i'm Nieger not Tua. You kicked me RVL.

@MythicMonkey : It's not true. My battle track is not finished.

Posted: 05 May 2012, 01:39
MythicMonkey
I know, Nieger. I am trying to help you finish it now, my friend. Check your private messages. :)

Posted: 05 May 2012, 14:09
Nieger33@
Hello. I'm finished Zed Zed 4 car.

Later Downloading!

Posted: 05 May 2012, 15:53
MythicMonkey
That looks pretty good, Nieger. I'm glad you have something to keep you busy while I work on your track problem. :)

Posted: 06 May 2012, 03:46
Skarma
Actually looks like a pretty decent effort even if the stock humma decals are still there. I approve.

Posted: 06 May 2012, 05:23
MythicMonkey
I know...it looks fairly nice, doesn't it? :D

I'm tellin' ya...it really looks like this guy has been putting in some effort. I think it's cool. :)

Posted: 06 May 2012, 13:26
BossVolter
Not bad this car.

It doesn't seems to have bugs...
Well, Congratulations Nieger!

Posted: 07 May 2012, 01:21
Nieger33@
OK. Passion finished Zed Zed carbox.

Download now ! : http://www.mediafire.com/?laadvzs2q4h1i95

The readme file will not be complete.

Posted: 08 May 2012, 22:45
Nieger33@
Hello, Nieger here. Now created 3 cars in stock cars.

Carboxes :

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?jq21epzv4plqh69

Posted: 12 May 2012, 22:43
Nieger33@
Hey guys the new car is finished.

Posted: 15 May 2012, 15:48
MythicMonkey
That looks good, Nieger. :)

Keep those cars coming! :D

Posted: 24 May 2012, 21:34
Nieger33@
Toygar is still here.

Hope you like it!

Posted: 02 Jun 2012, 17:22
Nieger33@
The Romanian car is finished!

https://www.box.com/s/91b59b3ac2a33832aa48

Posted: 02 Jun 2012, 17:36
MythicMonkey
Wow, that looks great, Nieger33@! :D

I really like the colors you chose. You are doing some really nice work, my friend. B)

Mythic :)

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 15:48
Nieger33@
Radium and Triplet Shadow is complete!

Download : https://www.box.com/s/d3b5fcba5a4925818a6d

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 17:22
MythicMonkey
Those are some nice looking shadows, Nieger33@! You are doing a great job learning all these new things. :D

Mythic :)

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 18:27
Dave-o-rama
I'd be lying if I said that I thought these didn't look good.

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 19:46
Nieger33@
The next car is finished!

P.S : No More Question. :(

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 20:44
MythicMonkey
Hey, that's a good one! I really like the blue color and that spoiler! :D

Mythic

Posted: 07 Jun 2012, 22:24
Nieger33@
Hello. The Fulon X PSX version car is repaired!

I heard that he could not repaired the Fulon X PSX with gdfsgdfg.

Please look this picture :

Complete! The shadow is modifiled!

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 21:19
MythicMonkey
Nice one! :D

Mythic

Posted: 12 Jun 2012, 01:34
jackieben
Welcome back, Nieger brother

Posted: 12 Jun 2012, 01:51
Nieger33@
now download the Fulon X PSX car.

https://www.box.com/s/323b522e4d19ff2e891e

Posted: 18 Jun 2012, 20:47
Nieger33@
Hello. You want classic numbers?
Download the Numbers now!

https://www.box.com/s/436e71fa3a95eebc379a

Posted: 18 Jun 2012, 22:46
miromiro
Nieger33@ @ Jun 18 2012, 06:17 PM wrote: Hello. You want classic numbers?
Download the Numbers now!

https://www.box.com/s/436e71fa3a95eebc379a

What?