Page 1 of 1
Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:16
Skarma
I'm assuming this is a bug because this hasn't happened before. Occurs in the current latest release.

Upon pressing F6 after you press F5 to get dynamic cameras, the camera angle is fully zoomed out as if it was completely normal.

Confused? These pictures will do my explaining.

This is the normal F5 camera as it should be.

This is the exact same shot after F6 is pressed.

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 13:26
MythicMonkey
Changing the car view...switching between cars...in the replays also seems to be broken. The 's' key does nothing while the 'w' key sends the camera into a frenzy beneath the vehicle. The frenzy was present in the last release, but at least you could cycle the other way with the 's' key. Now they both appear to be broken. :(

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 16:47
Huki
@Skarma: That's an intended feature (in fact a bug fix) and it's mentioned in the change log:
- Fixed Lens zoom not reset when switching from Replay to Freedom camera in TVTIME mode.
You can manually zoom in/out in F6 camera by scrolling the mouse wheel (and click the wheel to reset).

@Mythic: Tried the up/down arrow keys? :) Previously we used Accelerate/Reverse buttons to switch cars in Replay mode, but that didn't sound consistent. Now we are using the same buttons used to navigate up and down in the menus.

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 19:50
MythicMonkey
Ah, that works. :) You know, I was punching all kinds of keys trying to find one that worked...I guess I missed those. :D And I'm happy you did move those, btw. Thanks. :)

You might want to take a look at what's going on when you hit the 'w' key, then. I'm not sure what's happening with that, but it doesn't seem like stable and happy behavior. :)