Page 1 of 1
Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 14:54
turbochop
I really hope this isn't TL;DR

First off, I want to say hello to everybody. It's really great to see that Re-Volt is still very much alive. I remember when my brother bought the game for the Nintendo 64. It was great, even if it was a little pruned back compared to Dreamcast And PC.

Anyways, to the rut I'm in. Ive downloaded 1.2 And was able to get "A" soundtrack. Here's the trouble, I'm certain all the music is there, but:

*Every music download link I've found is either broken or missing

* YouTube playlists have names that don't match the level inf's

* Every list I've found Has only 10 songs, while the pack I found consists of 14 tracks (Labeled 01 track 1.mp3, 02 track 2.mp3 etc)

*Some levels like Toytanic specify in its .inf that FLIPPED.mp3 should play, but of the 10 songs listed FLIPPED.mp3 isn't one of them (There's a 10 song playlist on youtube but flipped isn't in there)

*http://revolt.wikia.com/wiki/Soundtracks lists 15 tracks... huh?

*That site has FLIPPED, but if only i could click on them and listen so I could label my tracks...

*help...

The track numbers maybe totally wrong, I dunno. If someone could clue me in on the proper names of the tracks as they appeared on disk, I can be on my way. I want music, but if they don't play in the right places it'll drive me nuts. I guess i'm just OCD like that. :lol: Thanks a lot in advance.

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 19:00
Phantom
I think that the info you're looking for is right here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Revolt_Live/ ... topic=1556

Welcome to the forum turbochop. :)

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 19:02
MythicMonkey
Hello :)

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 19:07
Huki
turbochop @ Apr 5 2012, 02:54 PM wrote: I want music, but if they don't play in the right places it'll drive me nuts. I guess i'm just OCD like that.
The MP3 support was only meant to play one music file per level, so it's best suited for custom tracks. You won't be able to get the same effect as with CD audio (i.e., playing multiple, random tracks in order, credits / win-lose music, etc).

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 19:43
MythicMonkey
That's good to know, Huki. I never noticed since I've never played the CD version.

Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 15:37
turbochop
Thanks a lot for the info, this is exactly what I was looking for! What is the closest I could get without using CD audio?

Posted: 09 Apr 2012, 03:29
ElvenAvenger
Without using CD audio you can play everything but Credits music, and the Win/Lose championship tracks(played when you win or lose a championship).

Also every track will only play one mp3(set in the .INF file). This also means during credits you'll hear the mp3 set for that specific track instead of credits music.

Main menu/Frontend music will work too, you set the music just like any other track music. The level(track) you are looking for in this case is Frontend.

Hope I helped :lol: