Page 1 of 1
Posted: 29 Mar 2012, 21:44
Station
Hello all. I've installed Revolt v1.2 on my Windows 7 machine, and it's great to be able to play this game again! However, I can't seem to play for more than a few minutes before the game freezes and I have to force close it. I have tried to play the first championships a number of times, but I have never made it through without the game crashing first.

Any tips on how I can get the game to be more stable?

Thanks!

Posted: 29 Mar 2012, 22:13
Huki
Could be an issue with Miles sound system. Run the game with -nosound command line and let us know what happens (create a shortcut to re-volt and add -nosound to the Target box in the shortcut properties). You should also check if the freezes go away with the latest v1.2 Alpha release.

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 11:49
rvtr
My os Windows 7: Ultimate, no problem.

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 13:56
nero
Do you have the latest 1.2 patch?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 20:58
Station
Nero, I installed that latest patch and still had the problem. However, I tried the -nosound shortcut and that seems to work, I made it all the way through the bronze cup. Thanks! So I guess the question is, am I doomed to play the game with no sound?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 23:00
Dave-o-rama
Station @ Mar 30 2012, 11:28 AM wrote: Nero, I installed that latest patch and still had the problem. However, I tried the -nosound shortcut and that seems to work, I made it all the way through the bronze cup. Thanks! So I guess the question is, am I doomed to play the game with no sound?
Probably. Unless there's another solution to your problem...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 00:01
Kenny
Have you tried it yet with the updated sound system .dll?
-> http://z3.invisionfree.com/Our_ReVolt_P ... topic=1418