Page 1 of 1
Posted: 11 Mar 2012, 09:33
gel_lr34
Having Trouble with the blender .ncp export filter. It seems when a track is high poly (for 6.1) That there are holes in my NCP file.. I use to have a tool that turned .prm files into .ncp.. but have no idea where to get it. (I think i got it from CADster years ago)

Can anyone help?

Posted: 11 Mar 2012, 10:43
Dave-o-rama
Would you happen to be looking for prm2ncp?

Posted: 11 Mar 2012, 16:33
Pranav
Dave-o-rama @ Mar 11 2012, 10:43 AM wrote: Would you happen to be looking for prm2ncp?
For WtoNCP?

Posted: 11 Mar 2012, 17:10
Huki
About the holes, collision in re-volt is limited to 16k polies (which includes both the world and instances if I'm right), and I think jigebren's Blender plugin is aware of the limit (you can check in the console output for errors after export, Help -> Toggle System Console).
Pranav wrote:For WtoNCP?
In the old ase tools, I think the only way to generate a world collision file is through Ase2W. There is no separate W2NCP tool AFAIK.

Posted: 11 Mar 2012, 18:01
gel_lr34
AH! Thank you Dave!

And Huki, Yeah, I know the limit..and my track currently is only 2557 faces... I'm thinkin maybe the polygons might be too big... I don't know.. But Ima try prm2ncp and see how it works.

Posted: 30 Nov 2012, 02:51
aryo_adhi
have been trying rvglue?
Afaik that tool can re'make' the .ncp file from .w/.prm file by wrotes this on text file (assume run.txt):

Code: Select all

create yourtrack
# make sure input and output file always different
# assume you rename yortrack.w to
# edit.w
edit.w
OR, for .prm file:

create youristc.prm
# make sure input and output file always different
# assume you have .fin file that contains
# instance.prm and named yourtrack.fin
yourtrack.fin (
default (off)
instance.prm ()
)
Then, create batch file:

rvglue run.txt
Run it (make sure rvglue inside track you want to edit)