Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 08:23
gel_lr34
I was browsing for engine textures on yahoo (to no avail i might add) but i stumbled on this lovely piece of eye candy...

Re-volt in Unreal Tournament 3

I was gonna download it, cuz it looked pretty good. But alas in the downloads section..it said most people got only 3-10 fps because the stuff wasn't optimized....sad.. i'd love to play it

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 08:46
Citywalker
Did you try looking at Google Images?

Aaand I guess RC Stories will take a while to get user-friendly... It's not very new news anymore, I'm afraid (the dev talked about it at RVL some time ago).

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 09:53
Dave-o-rama
Citywalker @ Feb 18 2012, 11:16 PM wrote: (the dev talked about it at RVL some time ago).
And then just suddenly stopped communicating anything. I for one hope they didn't abandon it...

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 19:20
miromiro
After not saying anything since August - September last year, I can confirm that they abandoned it.

Posted: 19 Feb 2012, 19:57
Pyves
Yeah seems to be abandonned, maybe they'll start again in some time, we never know...

Personnally, I tested the game and it works quite well (I've got a pretty good computer), but it's hard to control the car! ;)

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 00:41
gel_lr34
ah! Too bad... And yeah, i guess i'll come across 'old news' after being away for so many years. (i haven't participated in any Revolt Forums since Racerspoint.com. I've always lurked in the shadows though (near daily) on RVZT though. Kept an eye on the DLC... But yeah.. Old news... too bad they abandoned it

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 03:48
Pyves
Yeah, too bad! Let's just hope other awesome projects will be made in the future! But we already have Revolt 1.2, it's from far the best! ;)