Page 1 of 1
Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 00:05
TheMeandMe
Hi all,

I added a second category for all things custom.

Closed and read-only-d the RRR forum, as no one posted in there for 3 years now.

And yeah. Think that's it.

PM me if you have further suggestions.

If you have bookmarked the forum here:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Our_ReVolt_P ... act=SC&c=1

Please update to:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Our_ReVolt_Pub/

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 02:13
miromiro
Since the sore admins don't let us post in the News and Staff Lounge forums, I've made a topic here. I just wanted to ask you why you keep on having that forum about RRR. I think we all got sick of it, and especially want to not remember it anymore. Second, TTT Master Class & Development forums aren't just for the same thing? Third, what happened to Manmountain?

Can you also make me mod? I'll do good! :-)

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 15:45
Huki
@TM&M: Yeah, I'd rather have the Rant & Rave and Staff Lounge forums hidden from public view (in case you were not aware, both were already hidden until yesterday for standard members - not sure if they were visible mods and admins though).

Oh, and splitting the forum into game content and custom content is a nice idea, by the way.

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 20:50
miromiro
Rofl, actually Huki, I'm going to be with the option of seeing that forum. Lots of laughs thanks to it! :D

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 21:25
TheMeandMe
oh jeez, thanks guys... actually i wasnt sure whether anyone could see the RRR forum, cause i just changed all forums to read (including staff lounge, smack myself for that :D). the RRR forum was still open, although it might have been invisible before.

will change that again. to what it was before (my favorite change :P)

edit: actually, changed it already. also made Huki a mod on v1.2, merged miro's topic with my News announcement from earlier and made it possible for members to reply in the News section (i think. ;).

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 21:56
miromiro
What about my request of becoming moderator?

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 23:37
TheMeandMe
well, what about it?

Posted: 15 Feb 2012, 23:52
miromiro
When will it be accomplished?

Posted: 16 Feb 2012, 01:18
Dave-o-rama
When people stop going on about DEV stuff on RVL.

EDIT: I think the letting normal members post in the news section is working ;)

Posted: 16 Feb 2012, 22:40
Skarma
miromiro @ Feb 15 2012, 04:26 PM wrote: What about my request of becoming moderator?
Why do you care? This forum doesn't really need more than one mod for now, me thinks.

Posted: 16 Feb 2012, 23:19
miromiro
I'd rather see me banning dawgs than Jiggy to be honest. ;)