Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 Feb 2012, 00:37
rvtr
EN: Hi to all. Re-Volt is the founder of Turkey, Re-Volt v1.20 allows the developer were able to receive the official support of the Turkish language will be added, if there are problems with the game, I'm ready to do my best.

Let's come on to our actual, historical monuments in Turkey, Re-Volt has been, not only in Turkey, this issue, there are truly international. Come Together, we solve this problem.

TR: Herkese merhabalar. Re-Volt Türkiye kurucusu olarak, Re-Volt v1.20 geliþtiriciden izin almayý baþarabilirsem resmi olarak Türkçe dil desteðini eklemiþ olacaklar, eðer oyun ile sorun çýkarsa ben elimden geleni yapmaya hazýrým.

Gelelim asýl konumuza, Re-Volt Türkiye'de tarihi eser olmuþ, sadece Türkiye'de deðil bu sorun, tamamen uluslararasý da var. Gelin hep birlikte, bu sorunu çözelim.

Posted: 03 Feb 2012, 01:26
Dave-o-rama
If a turkish translation is what you want, then you would be wise to do the translation work and then send the file over to huki and jigebren for them to implement it ;)

Posted: 03 Feb 2012, 13:11
rvtr
Thank you for your message, Turkish character set in the game can find the problem, of course, cook up.

Turkish characters;
þ ç, ð, ý, ö, ü shaped.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017, 11:48
RVT
EN:You're Right My Friend,They Should Add Turkish Language Support,If They Don't,I'll Do That.

TR:Haklısın Arkadaşım,Türkçe Dil Desteği Eklemeliler.Eğer Yapmazlarsa,Ben Yaparım.

EN:By The Way If We Work Together rvtr,We Can Make Re-Volt Popular In Turkey

TR:Oh,Bu Arada Birlikte Çalışırsak,Re-Volt'u Türkiyede Daha Popüler Yapabiliriz.