Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Dec 2011, 21:51
Kenny
Hi, i just found this pretty interesting mod or rather indie since the alpha version works without any preinstalled game -> Re-Volt: Overcharged
as I said currently there is only a very very early alpha version available.
the framerates are very unstable and the driving is horrible. you can also still run around with the ut3 character in the level and manually enter the only car there is, the amw :P
also there is currently one level where many things still need to be done, its a remake of toys in the hood 1

after all it gives a very good impression of what Re-Volt would look like with todays graphics. obviously there is a lot of work to do to make a complete remake but I think the gameplay will never be as good as the original Re-Volt game ;)

here are some screenshots I have done:
- menu screen

- screen after level load:

- screen after driving aorund a little bit:

Posted: 09 Dec 2011, 01:03
gdfsgdfg
Looks awesome i can't run it on my lame pc though :P

Posted: 09 Dec 2011, 01:18
Dave-o-rama
Indeed, sir. This might be of interest to anyone who wants a little more information on it.

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 19:31
Pyves
Well the project seems to have been half abandoned, nearly three months without news! :(

Posted: 06 Feb 2013, 19:44
Platform
Pyves @ Dec 18 2011, 03:01 PM wrote: Well the project seems to have been half abandoned, nearly three months without news! :(
Isnt Half Abandoned This Post Still Required (Reworking Next Level Supermarket 2) Whatever

Posted: 06 Feb 2013, 23:26
RacerBG
I will never try it out. The original Re-Volt (I mean our current version) is the best. :)

Posted: 05 Jun 2013, 03:58
gdfsgdfg
Alright got a new pc and this mod the demo at least is at its baby-steps honestly I really love that nhood1 hd remake if only the amw had better physics and controls.

But re-volt needs to be on the same engine but upgraded otherwise it wouldn't be the same.