Page 1 of 1
Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 22:03
Thev
Hey all, first I want to say that I'm so glad to see Re-Volt is being brought back to life again :D I used to play it all the time when it was new! It's definitelty one of the games I've loved the most.

So I just installed the game, and the patch, and everything seems to be working fine, except there's no music. What could be the problem? I don't have the CD anymore, but I do have the music files on my computer. I ripped them from the CD a while ago, if that's any help.

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 22:09
Pranav
Thev @ Sep 29 2011, 05:33 PM wrote: Hey all, first I want to say that I'm so glad to see Re-Volt is being brought back to life again :D I used to play it all the time when it was new! It's definitelty one of the games I've loved the most.

So I just installed the game, and the patch, and everything seems to be working fine, except there's no music. What could be the problem?
Music? Game music or sound effects?

Check the audio options also.

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 22:10
Thev
The sound effects are all there, but the game music is missing. I've tried to toggle the music on/off in the in-game settings, but still nothing.

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 22:13
Pranav
Thev @ Sep 29 2011, 05:40 PM wrote: The sound effects are all there, but the game music is missing.
Here's the revolt music:-
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Revolt_Live/ ... topic=1556

Extract the zip file in the same folder where Re-volt is installed.
Make sure you have applied the Revolt 1.2 patch. :)

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 22:29
Thev
Amazing, Re-Volt now works just like it did back 10 years ago. Thanks! :D

Posted: 29 Sep 2011, 22:32
Pranav
Thev @ Sep 29 2011, 05:59 PM wrote: Amazing, Re-Volt now works just like it did back 10 years ago. Thanks! :D
Your welcome!! ;)