Page 1 of 1
Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 04:24
kenyoman101
Been looking through the site, and searching keywords on the boards is disabled at the moment,
but can't find how to create parameters!

prm2hul provide the excel sheet that you can use to paste the info that comes about when done making the hul.
but how can i use that information??

I've tried using other parameters from cars but the wheel positioning is always whackkeeedd out ahha. (above the car, or 2x wide as the car...)

any suggestions would be tight

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 04:59
miromiro

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 08:32
kenyoman101
Bam, perfect. Thanks so much!

and i wanna say that my blindness over looked this page hardcore without a doubt,

what do i do with the wheels when making huls'?
do i do them separately?

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 09:57
kenyoman101

whats going on in this picture, it looks jacked up?

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 10:00
Cat
Each wheel has it's own collision, defined by the Radius & SkidWidth values in the "Car Wheel details" of the Parameters.

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 10:05
kenyoman101
Cat @ Sep 17 2011, 05:30 AM wrote: Each wheel has it's own collision, defined by the Radius & SkidWidth values in the "Car Wheel details" of the Parameters.
Gotchya, clears that up,
now whats going on with my body hull specs'?
i'm doing as much research as i can but i'm not gettting anywhere fast

Posted: 17 Sep 2011, 14:28
Citywalker
Hey, why are the bubbles in different colours? They should be all in one colour.
You don't have to change the original graph. Only paste the clipboard data from prm2hul, and the original graphs adjust themselves automatically.
You can then delete last radiuses (from down to upwards, e.g. one-by-one) to see which ones are the last to make a difference anymore.

(Yes, I made that Excel sheet ;) )

Posted: 18 Sep 2011, 02:40
kenyoman101
Citywalker @ Sep 17 2011, 09:58 AM wrote: You don't have to change the original graph. Only paste the clipboard data from prm2hul, and the original graphs adjust themselves automatically.
You can then delete last radiuses (from down to upwards, e.g. one-by-one) to see which ones are the last to make a difference anymore.

(Yes, I made that Excel sheet ;) )
Okay, i'm going to redo it and see follow what you said,
how is this information relevant? i mean i know for like CoM
and xyz of car, but how can get that info outta it,

just saying but isn't that wolfr4s sheet? consider it came with the download?
i dunno maybe you made and he used ;p

thanks for this info though!

Posted: 18 Sep 2011, 23:13
jigebren
kenyoman101 @ Sep 17 2011, 10:10 PM wrote:just saying but isn't that wolfr4s sheet? consider it came with the download?
i dunno maybe you made and he used ;p
There is no wolfr4s sheet... Prm2hul and WolfR4 are 2 distinct tools, and my name is jigebren, not wolfr4. :lol:
And the Excel sheet you're using is actually Citywalker's one, as mentionned next to the download link (and it doesn't come with the download, you have to download it separately). For info, my sheet is only available for Open Office, while Citywalker's one is available for both Excel and Open Office.

Posted: 21 Sep 2011, 12:37
Citywalker
[offtopic]Thank you, Jig.[/offtopic]