Page 1 of 1
Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 00:36
kenyoman101
SO after Installing the 1.2vb, and playing with the game without any problems,
completing some races, and downloading a few cars, the camera has set it self as if you are going under The Car in Toys In The Hood1, where it steeps down to look further out so you don't hit tires or what ever.

Its stuck in that positions, i have no idea why,
Didn't change anything except what the patch told me to replace. But it was working fine after i had overwritten the files.

I just downloaded it again, unzipped and redid the whole process, and its exactly that same way? Deleted all the cars i downloaded and tried with out putting htem back into the folder, nothing, put the cars in and still no dice. I don't have any clue why, deleting should have rested everything right?

I just want the camera back to normal! Its too weird and hurts my eyes after a while,
any one experience this problem? :ph43r:

Posted: 09 Sep 2011, 00:51
Huki
Have you tried changing the camera mode using F1 key? If that doesn't work, you'd need to post a screenshot here..

Posted: 13 Sep 2011, 06:37
kenyoman101
Sorry for this late reply, but much thanks for trying to help out with my problem. Yeah those didn't do anything, could even get the rear view mirror to come up!
But after the 4 Re-installs and re-downloads of everything, and a defrag, just to be skiddish hahha it worked it self out. my only guess is that wiith the wifi connection i'm always on, download must of skipped or something?

dunno...thanks for replying! :D

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 00:17
kenyoman101
Is there anymore camera positions? Of how would you go about to making more and or modifying orignal?

Posted: 14 Sep 2011, 00:19
Dave-o-rama
kenyoman101 @ Sep 13 2011, 02:47 PM wrote: Is there anymore camera positions?
Outside of the ones you get scrolling through F1, no.
kenyoman101 wrote:Of how would you go about to making more and or modifying orignal?
You can't make your own.

Posted: 15 Sep 2011, 05:05
kenyoman101
Dave-o-rama @ Sep 13 2011, 07:49 PM wrote:
kenyoman101 @ Sep 13 2011, 02:47 PM wrote: Is there anymore camera positions?
Outside of the ones you get scrolling through F1, no.
kenyoman101 wrote:Of how would you go about to making more and or modifying orignal?
You can't make your own.
bummer, what about wolfR4, you get that show car in "1ist person" option?