Page 1 of 1
Posted: 23 Jul 2011, 02:57
Aylown
Hey, it's me again

A good friend who used to race complained to me about the 13 meshes I did for Re-volt, which were pretty much unreleased

So...here I am, once more, with 3d meshes, I'm not going to lie, there are some issues with the conversion, some normals get flipped and hell breaks lose, I managed to fix most of the problems, but there might be one or two to bite whoever takes the challenge

The deal is, the racing line is done, the mesh is ready as it is, you will have to texture, put some objects and decoration

I will send by e-mail the track, here is the screenshot of the mesh, it's about a base in planet's burning lava core, racing line should be challenging and pretty cool, with good glueing, I expect a memorable one

Once someone steps up to the challenge, I may send the other meshes, just gotta have the time to tweak them

Cheers

Edit:

Here's the line:

And also, my e-mail, please send me a heads-up if you feel you're up to the task

thalesbelchior@hotmail.com

Posted: 23 Jul 2011, 05:18
jigebren
Too bad I'm already more than busy with my own track (and v1.2 development of course).
The racing line looks quite impressive BTW, and indeed challenging... I'd be curious to race it.

Well, if needed, I may help with cleaning/fixing, NCP tweaking, even maybe with modelling some objects, but I can't help with texturing as I would not have enough time...

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 00:52
jaseaka
i remember those, looked very promising

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 17:47
Dave-o-rama
long time, no see :D

well... if i can figure out how to use gmax well enough, i could give it a shot, but i can't promise anything...