Page 1 of 1
Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 14:13
The_noik
Heya, it has been a while since I last visited here. Recently been playing Re-Volt again and re-learning how to tweak and texture cars again. Sad news is though that I can't find my original Re-Volt CD anymore so have to use a less legal version of it which also lacks the cool music Re-Volt has. :blink: (Still trying to find if I can buy an original version from someone but no luck yet.)

Anyway, I don't know if anyone remembers me but in the past I made the Adeon GT (Yellow and very stable repaint of Adeon with an added spoiler.), and heavily modded repaint of Nova Bosch with wide rear wheel and thin front ones like a dragster, this car also was bigger to represent a big scale RC car (1:5.) and was insanely fast yet stable.

I hope to make some new stuff again and to have fun in the Re-Volt community. :)

(And to find a new original CD of the game. <_< )

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 16:40
urnemanden
Re-Volt CD's is hard to find these days so a place like amazon.com would probably be the safest bet. Welcome back and have a drink. (:

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 20:51
The_noik
Cheers, he he. Yeah, considering Amazon, just hope the sending costs will be more than the game itself for my country. :P

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 03:05
Phantom
How to forget your Adeon GT dude and all the fun moments with it. :D

Looking forward to check your new stuff. Welcome Again! ;)

PS: Check your Inbox. You have a Welcome present.