Page 1 of 1
Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 17:38
r6turboextreme
Hello all,

I've made a Multiplayer Car pack.

The goal for this car pack: I want this car pack to be used online. These cars are fair compared to stockies. They provide a real challenge, and these cars are comparable with Toyeca,Humma,Cougar, and one with AMW.

This pack suits best with the Track Pack Easy,Medium,Hard,Expert made by Kajeuter. This car pack is designed for these track packs. These track packs provide thirty-two tracks, eight per section. These cars can be used in these raced, if named on Main lobby.

If you want to race online with this car pack, then you need to name a room to this:

Multiplayer CP - Track Pack (Easy,Medium,Hard,Expert) as example.

CP stands for Car pack, if you want you can add "Multiplayer CP by R6TE - Track pack (Hard).

Now the Cars.

You have these cars:

Alpha.
Repaint of Aquasonic
-4WD
-Good params, according specialities: Speed and acceleration.
- Bad things about the car: Handling and stability. Well, the handling is okay, but its very lightweight; 1,3 KG.

Ozon.
Repaint of Panga TC.
- FWD
- Okay params, specialities: Low CoM, makes it not stay on its body but on its wheels. And its steering radius is high.
- Bad things: Low speed and medium acceleration, but lowest of the car pack, lol.

Villain
Repaint of Big-Volt.
- 4WD
- Awkward params, Specialities: Acceleration and the ability to jump and stability is good.
- Bad things: hates walls and speed isn't really high.

Velineon
Repaint of R6 Turbo
-FWD
-Good params, high accleration and speed. Good handling.
- Lighweight and easy to get out of control - The cons of Velineon.

Sakan-X
Repaint of NY54
- RWD
- Cool params, High speed, good stable handling and good weight.
- Cons: Low acceleration and its RWD consumption makes it bad for hills.

Raven
Repaint of Volken Turbo
- FWD
- Weird params, but they work. High speed and good acceleration.
- Bad things: Very unstable drift handling, makes it go out of control easily. Weight isn't very good too.

GroundWater
Repaint of Zipper
-RWD
- Good params, normal speed, normal acceleration, normal weight,normal everything, which makes it have no cons. A bit understeer maybe?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to: Zipperrulez, for the zipper wheels ( GroundWater.)
Vexter, I copied its texture sheet from R6 Turbo Xtreme (yeah, thats why I did it. lol)
Kajeuter, cus he's pro
Nero: for the FulVius Tuning
Tools used: Paint.net, makeitgood for taking pictures for the boxart.

The link: will be soon when its submitted on RVZT

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 18:27
nero
I know that I'm a bit pessimistic, but people will still use Toyeca.

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 20:28
Cosmo_Kramer
i have a question.When you install those cars in revolt.Will there be that 'cheat' thing?If that is goin to be there,then people can mess with parametars?

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 22:44
r6turboextreme
there will be a (cheat) thing, but if ppl mess with their parameters they will Crash I think or get kicked out.

Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 21:56
URV
r6turboextreme @ Jun 7 2011, 07:14 PM wrote: there will be a (cheat) thing, but if ppl mess with their parameters they will Crash I think or get kicked out.
Can you explain why and how would this happen?

Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 23:04
nero
Regardless, cheaters can be kicked. So, all those arguments against custom cars are now null and void.
Perhaps one day...I'll see a race where people don't use stock cars but balanced customs.

Posted: 09 Jun 2011, 00:19
Phantom
nero @ Jun 8 2011, 02:34 PM wrote: Perhaps one day...I'll see a race where people don't use stock cars but balanced customs.
That would be wonderful. :lol:

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:35
nero
Seems like this pack has died out. I'm not suprised... <_<

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:46
kajeuter
nero @ Jun 21 2011, 05:05 PM wrote: Seems like this pack has died out. I'm not suprised... <_<
ye, the track packs are more popular =]

Posted: 30 Jan 2012, 04:51
iL FraN
I like this idea, but sadly it won't work this way... it has to be a given in a silver plate for this to work.
I mean, we have a community, the community works fine, but we have pieces of things we have no way to sync each other, wich is the final solution to this problem.

But well, if there is a pack that I consider is a must, is the dreamcast cars:
http://rvzt.zackattackgames.com/main/co ... ast+Revolt
and it's car boxes
http://www.mediafire.com/?mrfdr1o5n8wo68y

Posted: 30 Jan 2012, 18:48
miromiro
You know, bumping such an old thread might not be that cool.