Page 1 of 1
Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 22:33
victorpsbg
Hello everybody!
Sorry for double-posting this, thought it will be better if I make a topic about this.
I use RV House Zombie Edition and Windows 7 x64 bits
I know this isn`t the right place to post this, but the Online Racing Forum doesn`t allow me to post a new topic there...

The model of my router is a China-Made ZTEXX where XX are two china letters and under it there`s a model number: ZXDSL531B
It`s blue colored and I hope it supports Re-Volt, but a friend found my router for me and it wrote there that this router can NOT open enough ports for re-volt to run online :(

For better discuss on this issue, i will tell you details:
When somebody creates a room, I join with no problems and the game starts, Wolf runs, I join lobby and all this works itself. OK but when I go to the screen where we wait for the other players and can chat each other, I see everyone as NOT READY status except me. I type to them and they see what i type, even reply me but I don`t see what they type to me. Game starts, I still stay on that screen and says NOT READY status to everybody.

I hope you can help me, Thanks in advice. :unsure:

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 23:32
urnemanden
Hi victor,

I've sent you a PM about the issue - didn't notice that you've started a topic about it, thanks for doing so. :)
PM wrote:
Hi victor,

Portforward.com says that your router cannot open enough ports for Re-Volt to go online, so your friend was right. Just to be sure though, does your routers interface look like this?

An alternative would be to use DMZ to open up all ports for your computer, hence making Re-Volt work online. There is a risk in it, but if you have a firewall you should be protected (and only needs to open the ports there then).

If you can, take some screenshots of the router's interface and show me,
Urnemanden

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 00:04
victorpsbg
No problem :D and hehe I should be really thanking you :lol:
Thanks for the replay, the PM and all the help!