Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Apr 2010, 03:29
zagames
Has the original thread been removed?

Posted: 22 Apr 2010, 03:37
miromiro
Same happened with the "Guess the Track" topic too. Seems like the topics from "The Snug" sub-forum seem to be invisible not removed.

By the way... found your topic located here.

Posted: 22 Apr 2010, 04:40
jigebren
I saw it a few days ago and first, I though it was my account/system... Topics have not disappeared, but the filtering got a bad default setting.

At the bottom of the page, change the date filtering from "the last 60 days" to "the beginning".

By the way, I don't know why the forum had this strange issues emerging from nowhere?
I have also noticed that on the first page, "Our ReVolt Pub latest news" shows the last post from "The Bar" instead of the "News". I don't think it's the normal design.

Posted: 22 Apr 2010, 14:01
miromiro
To fix the disappearing topics, Manmountain or TheMeandMe have to go to Admin CP -> Forum Control -> Manage Forums -> Choose "The Snug" sub-forum -> Press on Settings for the sub-forum -> Scroll Down and find "Default date cut off for topic display", there may be "Last 90 Days" or "Last 60 Days", etc. There they have to select "Show All" to save, and everything should be done.

About the Latest news thing, they can set to whatever sub-forum they want. It's true, there was the "News" before, but because there's not too much action, they maybe chose "The Bar" and show the latest posts from the bar.

Do you understand me?

Posted: 30 Apr 2010, 07:56
zipperrulez
actually i wish that tmam or mm would listen to miro, he's got a point.

Posted: 01 May 2010, 05:44
Adamodell
If you aren't smart enough to set this yourself, well, tough.

Posted: 01 May 2010, 09:29
jaseaka
i have mines on 90 days. did it all by myself. 2 pts for jaseaka!!