Page 1 of 1
Posted: 16 Feb 2010, 01:05
urnemanden
I just thought I would post the bug that occurs after entering MAKEITGOOD Objects mode on a track. As you see on the screenshot below, all the models disappears when quitting back to frontend. After loading in other modes, the models will appear again.

A reason to this could be because Re-Volt still is in the MAKEITGOOD Objects mode, but the mode is just not activated as other modes isn't activated while being in Frontend - Therefore Re-Volt doesn't show the objects (because they're inactivated).

Posted: 16 Feb 2010, 01:27
miromiro
Yes, because you are still using the Objects Editing mode, that "works" for frontend too. It doesn't really work, only Re-Volt.exe make is so. It's hard to describe... damn.

Posted: 16 Feb 2010, 06:41
jigebren
I took a look at it. Not very easy to locate the reason why, but I think I'm on a good trail.
But as usual, correcting this directly in the exe file will be very difficult, and perhaps impossible (modifying instruction is possible, but adding instruction is very hard, as we have something like no place for it).

I will try to fix it, but if it don't work, I won't spend more time on it, as it's not a very annoying bug, I think (just in makeitogod mode, and it don't prevent you from doing anything if you can choose car/track blindly).

Feel free to keep reporting other bugs like that, it could be useful to know them all.