Page 1 of 1
Posted: 15 Feb 2010, 07:45
chriselston
I am serious! Take a lookie.

I am speechless. The Japanese really do get everything, huh....

Posted: 15 Feb 2010, 09:16
Adamodell
chriselston @ Feb 15 2010, 03:15 AM wrote: I am serious! Take a lookie.

I am speechless. The Japanese really do get everything, huh....
They usually have more, a lot more than us. Many things that aren't acceptable over here are totally acceptable over there.

Posted: 15 Feb 2010, 19:43
miromiro
Wow, now I want to be a Japan guy :D

Posted: 15 Feb 2010, 20:46
jigebren
Well, I fell stupid... I'm trying to understand since yesterday what is incredible in here, and I can't.
Can someone explain to me. :unsure:

Posted: 16 Feb 2010, 00:52
Adamodell
jigebren @ Feb 15 2010, 04:16 PM wrote: Well, I fell stupid... I'm trying to understand since yesterday what is incredible in here, and I can't.
Can someone explain to me. :unsure:
Honestly I didn't understand it either. I think he was getting at the fact that Japan has localized versions of everything, rather than it being special.

Posted: 16 Feb 2010, 01:59
zipperrulez
i'm wondering why the words:
It's RC Revolution!
are in english, yet everything else is japanese.
i can verify that is japanese, i know some romaji and all the hiragana, just remembering them is a pain in the potatoe. :P

Posted: 17 Feb 2010, 19:15
chriselston
Japan has a pretty distinctive culture, so word choice must be set at a level that makes products seem "great" to have. Not to mention that they also (obviously) have English as a second language.

@Adam, you are correct. Nearly most of the PSX titles available are also available in Japan.

Need For Speed = Over Drivin' in Japan. And boy were they lucky...
<_<

Posted: 27 Mar 2010, 07:27
chriselston
Congratulations to myself. I did the RV community a favor. I just bought the Japanese version of Re-Volt for the PSone.

Click here.

Expect an ISO upload to anyone who wants to play it in 30 days at MegaUpload.

:cheers: Cheers to all Re-Volters! :cheers:

Posted: 27 Mar 2010, 13:04
urnemanden
That's very cool, chris. It must be quite rare! :)

Posted: 27 Mar 2010, 17:18
chriselston
urnemanden @ Mar 27 2010, 02:34 AM wrote: That's very cool, chris. It must be quite rare! :)
Actually, it was the ONLY copy on eBay to have ever popped up! :blink:

I was lucky when I found it.

Posted: 28 Mar 2010, 22:53
urnemanden
I have also been searching around the internet to find another one of theese versions and that was without any luck at all. Some websites even say that Re-Volt never actually was released in Japan, which makes me even more excited about your purchase. Please tell when you've received this rare prize! :)