Page 1 of 1
Posted: 21 Jan 2010, 06:10
Cat

Posted: 22 Jan 2010, 02:05
zipperrulez
awwww none of mine lmao. ah well, maybe you will want the marcos after i submit it.

Posted: 24 Jan 2010, 23:54
nero
Ummm...my cars? My tracks? Where are they?
...i must've overlooked something.

Posted: 25 Jan 2010, 01:06
Manmountain
I always wondered if anyone actually appreciated the surface textures and overall circuit layout of my F1 RC GP II (not graphically the best, but I've seen worse), although a long track for basic stock cars, this track was designed for speeds of 55 - 75 mph (a good selection are Double Team Tigers or Porsche 911 GT1 Pack). The right selection of cars can provide a fun challenging race, and if you use one of the tools to increase laps to 60 or more, even better.

Thanks Cat. ;)

Posted: 25 Jan 2010, 04:09
MOH
i like how u have the old version of the rc18 made form an other car, but not the new one made from scratch haha

Posted: 25 Jan 2010, 07:30
jigebren
Perhaps it lacks a short description beside the screenshot (like author, car or track type).
And I see that you have the 2 good tracks made by RVTT team (AMCO). Too bad they don't release tracks of that kind anymore...

Posted: 25 Jan 2010, 09:29
Adamodell
*cough* [/Adamodell fanboy]

:)

At least you have the ZZII in there, but I recommend the download of that car from my site because it's been updated since then. Good picks overall. Maybe some idiot will stumble on GP1, a flawed masterpiece.

Posted: 25 Jan 2010, 23:20
Cat
Adamodell @ Jan 25 2010, 12:59 AM wrote: *cough* [/Adamodell fanboy]

:)

At least you have the ZZII in there, but I recommend the download of that car from my site because it's been updated since then. Good picks overall. Maybe some idiot will stumble on GP1, a flawed masterpiece.
now linked to the car's minisite

Posted: 27 Aug 2010, 02:58
Cat
Added more

Cars: Tuner 54, Lada 2110, Mini Champ, Tungsten Tiger, Double Team Tigers pack, Micro Hawk & Pup, Iron Bob's Aerials that his cars need, Thunder Tiger BX, Alpha Millenia, HG's Concept Car, Subaru Impreza (unknown author) Adeon Anniversary (Crescviper) and 9z Gazzella (FBV-86).

Tracks: Morvan GP (Volt General), F1 Dragstrip Test Track (ManMountain), HotWheels Fat Track, Level 4 and Synthesis.

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 01:01
zipperrulez
glad you added one of my cars.

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 08:05
Adamodell
Add moar zipperrulz, pl0x.
Gah.
Nah, man, you gave me and MOH and RLS and a couple others all the love, maybe you should dig around a little more and spread the love a bit better. Ha.