Page 1 of 1
Posted: 01 Jan 2010, 23:38
zagames
Hey, I want this thread to be discussion only, while the other is simply for sharing images. I've just about got all the tracks created/organized. But I'm missing one(or two) very crucial pieces. Cars and GFX. If you would be interested in making or organizing cars/gfx for the Arctic Blast mod, please let me know. I have a general idea set out, and I just need people to organize it and tweak any params that need to be done for the cars to adequately handle the tracks (as well as fit their classes). The mod is steaming ahead, and I just need some minor help to get it closer to being finished. Thanks,
Zach

Posted: 01 Jan 2010, 23:45
urnemanden
Just of curiousity: Do you want the gfx as ready or do you want the whole screenshot, eventual margen/cut-offs?

Posted: 01 Jan 2010, 23:46
zagames
Well, as far as GFX are concerned, I was more thinking about the user interface, etc. I already have picked out a collection of gfx track images to choose from.

Posted: 06 Jan 2010, 03:02
Dave-o-rama
I can do it ;)

Posted: 06 Jan 2010, 19:19
miromiro
I could help you with some AI.
If you need some, just ask ;).

Posted: 09 Jan 2010, 09:35
rickyd
Do you have the cars?
I cant make cars but I can make gfx for cars
and tracks.
Do you have the tracks?
I said I was willing to help you.
Just ask buddy.
;)

Posted: 09 Jan 2010, 10:27
zagames
Actually, I've got a lot going on right now. School starts back up on Monday and things are getting hectic. Arctic Blast has been on hold all week and probably at least another week to come. When things get rolling again, I'll let you guys know. Thanks for offering,
Zach