Page 1 of 1
Posted: 31 Dec 2009, 00:18
chriselston
RVDD - Re-Volt Discussion Depot

RVDD is a place in where community members can discuss important topics or just lounge, away from "public hotspots" such as forums and other means. It is automatically maintained by Parachat.com, so no need to worry about any thing going wrong (except any fights or arguments that might break out all of a sudden).

Click Here to go to RVDD.

You only need a username to stick with. I hope to see many around,
Chris.

Posted: 31 Dec 2009, 01:16
Adamodell
chriselston @ Dec 30 2009, 07:48 PM wrote: RVDD - Re-Volt Discussion Depot

RVDD is a place in where community members can discuss important topics or just lounge, away from "public hotspots" such as forums and other means. It is automatically maintained by Parachat.com, so no need to worry about any thing going wrong (except any fights or arguments that might break out all of a sudden).

Click Here to go to RVDD.

You only need a username to stick with. I hope to see many around,
Chris.
I'm all for expanding the community, but doesn't this seem redundant?
The problem is, this community's already saturated. I'm amazed Re-Volt Live took off, for instance. Everyone who was going to be in a forum already was, so I assumed why would anyone join a forum that was just more of the same? Well, now it's like RRR without the bull.

Will this take off? Maybe if you get people interested in your mod.
I don't understand why people are so afraid irc.austnet.org's #revolt-chat on the IRC though. That's like THE chatroom. And also I prefer talking one on one rather than in a group.

Hmm, well, yay I guess. Haha.