Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Dec 2009, 06:24
chriselston
I am in search of a few revolt cars that I can't seem to find. They are not on RVZT or anywhere I know. RVA was rubbed out for some unknown reason. I am looking or these cars because I have restored my machine with TinyXP Rev09 and are looking for my old cars again. My revolt copy has been on the HDD for at least three years the most, and that was the time RVA was still alive and kickin' (not community wise). Now, I have to start again from the ground up . . . :(

This OS change was a result in freeing up resources when doing 3D development and other heavy tasks. That doesn't mean that "Furiousity" will cease in development, as I am going to be switching back and forth from my HD Radeon to my FireGL card for 3D modeling. I remember (or will try to remember) the names and authors of the cars, so bare with me.

I am looking for these cars:
* Tenacious D 103 - Alex Coombes
* Interlectual Carrot - Alex Coombes
* Komodo Dragon - Alex Coombes
* NRT Savage - Alex Coombes
* Satan's Mate - Alex Coombes
* Monty's Cabaret (1st one, not Encore) - Alex Coombes
* Aurora XL - (I forgot)
* Norwich City FC - Alex Coombes
* MRWRC - (dunno!)
* Re-Volt Lighter - (forgots agains)
* Dragon Ball's Car - (dunno!) (little bro wants it for some reason)
* Ambulance - (i dont knowes!)
* AMB Drag Concept - Gel
* Road Glider - (forgotz!)
* Adeon Anniversary - (dunno!)

That's nearly it, until I can think of some more. If you have the car, upload it to somewhere and post the link here, or "try" to upload to RVZT. Would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

Posted: 18 Dec 2009, 11:21
zagames
Well, I have the entire database from Re-Volt Cars, but I couldn't find any of them. RVA has simply moved to a new host. The link (if you want to look) is (HERE). I stumbled on Tenacious D at RVA (HERE).

Posted: 20 Dec 2009, 08:57
chriselston
None of the links at the new RVA are working. All come up as errors. :(

Posted: 13 May 2010, 23:51
xyz
I know that this is an old topic, but I finally found some of the cars you mentioned
MRWRC, Lighter, AMB Drag Concept etc.: http://www.aliasrevoltmaster.com
go to "nuove auto", select the letter and you'll find them there... also Adeon Anniversary is in REPAINT section
for AC's cars you can try on http://revolt.uuuq.com

Posted: 06 Oct 2010, 01:29
Alex
Hurray, I spelt 'intellectual' incorrectly! No idea where you'd find all those of mine, but I've heard they're pretty poor! kisskiss