Page 1 of 1
Posted: 05 Dec 2009, 05:38
arto
Judging from the recurring "Re-Volt is dying!" posts this will interest some people.

Here's a little picture of RVZT visitor statistics. And no, I don't think Re-Volt is dead yet. As can bee there's about 150 visitors each day, and on the span of the 3 months almost 9000 unique visitors.

Quite interesting is also the used browsers. Firefox has overtaken IE quite strongly. I remember it being the other way around a couple of years ago.

If there is interest I may post again in some months new statistics.

Posted: 05 Dec 2009, 09:32
zagames
That is pretty neat. I have noticed, there aren't as many active members, but we always seem to have someone new sign up at a forum or RV House.

Posted: 05 Dec 2009, 15:27
miromiro
Re-Volt won't die.
I have a lot of friends that are playing Re-Volt but
not go on internet to see some sites of it. Anyway cool stats. Didn't know that RVZT has something like this. And yes , when you search about something like "download revolt cars" or "download revolt tracks" always on the main page is RVZT too. So there's no chance RVZT to die because of no users. Don't worry. Some of you are thinking this because RVHouse hadn't too many users the last days. But this is because Christmas is coming. Greetings. :D

Posted: 05 Dec 2009, 16:47
urnemanden

The numbers is a bit lower (some people is probably using a bookmark), but it is some nice results. Btw, I was also informed about that rvzt.com was available for sale by e-mail:
Webname Solutions wrote:Limited Time Offer...!!!
The domain name rvzt.com is for sale by webnamesolution.com. Hurry and take advantage of this limited time special offer $199.95 USD.
Domain Name: rvzt.com
Price: $199.95 USD
To purchase this domain and take advantage of this Special Offer click on the link below:
WWW.WEBNAMESOLUTION.COM/PURCHASE
Thank you for your interest.
sales@webnamesolution.com
2 days later a guy from Tripod in the UK asked me if I wanted assistance from an expert:
Tripod wrote:Hi Bastian,

I noticed that you own rvzt.net and wondered if you are aware that rvzt.com will soon be auctioned.
If you would like this premium extension to complete your branding and web presence, or even to just stop
domain squatters getting there hands on it then let me know.

As an expert in the area of acquiring expring domains I can help.
Please don't hesitate to get back to me as there are just a few days before the auction starts.

Kind Regards

Gary Willicott
Director
Tripod UK Ltd
Well, I decided it was best to not do anything, afterall we aleready have rvzt.net. :)

Posted: 05 Dec 2009, 22:34
Adamodell
I'd have better things to do with 200 dollars.

Posted: 07 Dec 2009, 00:45
zagames
Yeah, we don't need to buy anything like that at the moment...