Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 03:15
Aylown
Mates, I just came to give you all an explanation

As I said before, I was going to be daddy Ayl, well, let's pay attention to "going to be"

Sadly, truly sadly, there was a (I don't freaking know the word in english, i think it is miscarried, or something like that), point is, it's a very difficult time, not so much to me, but especially to my fiancè, so, I'm leaving car acceptance in zach's capable hands, until I can set my life straight once more :(

Either way, I was already uber busy, and this may be the time I have to bid my farewell to this kind community, but let's see what happens, ya?

Cheers

Your kind Ayl

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 03:22
Crone94
Good luck in whatever you chose to do. All though the situation seems tragic for you, i really hope things will sort out somehow, i respect people who put their time into helping other people, in this case a whole community.
Live your life the best you can, as a wise guy once said to me: One day you'll see your whole life passing before you're eyes, make it worth watching.

I wish you all the best.

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 03:43
Adamodell
Miscarriage is the word.
I'm sorry to hear that. Right when I read up to the second sentence I already had a clue what you were saying and it wasn't really cool to discover what you're getting at.

Well... I hope next time you get to be a daddy.

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 04:34
Manmountain
Sorry dude, I've been there myself in my early years, also lost a child of six month old, it put's you and your partner in a place of real hurt without reason.
You have my sympathies.

But don't get too down, time will heal and things will happen as you wish them to, look at me, I'm now a very proud granddad.

Good luck, will be thinking of you. :)

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 09:22
zagames
I wish both of you the best. Time goes on, you'll get another chance. Keep us on your favorites. Feel free to drop by and chat any time. My girlfriend and I are facing the same situation. While she isn't pregnant, miscarriages are common in both of our families. You just have to accept it and move on or you'll waste away. While many people here don't necessarily agree with my beliefs, I'll pray for you. Take care bud, and good luck in the future.

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 18:00
human
sorry to hear that ayl,
im not a man of words, but like others are saying above, the chance is always there, it will happen, dont worry. my wife couldnt get pregnant in the first year of our marriage, and now we have four kids. all the best to you two, and pass the community's regards and best wishes to your fiance as well.

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 18:52
urnemanden
Your appearance here has been a pleasure for me, you made things getting closer to reality when it comes to rating and impressed everybody with your skills. It was nice to have you here, thanks for the rebel. Good luck with everything, Brazilian champion.

Posted: 03 Dec 2009, 19:17
miromiro
Good luck in whatever you will choose
and try to remember about us when you are free :)

Posted: 04 Dec 2009, 11:49
arto
Sorry to hear about the miscarriage! Take care sir and hopefully will see you again.