Page 1 of 1
Posted: 14 Nov 2009, 01:10
krisss
There is only ONE laps...
But it is interesting... ;)
http://vimeo.com/7522738

Posted: 14 Nov 2009, 01:57
urnemanden
Interesting video, krisss. What do you mean exactly with that the video is containing things from re-volts gallery?

Posted: 14 Nov 2009, 02:49
miromiro
good video there ;)

Posted: 14 Nov 2009, 19:05
KDL
ah you meant it's based on rooftops (the track that has been planned and is found on Re-Volt gallery and only released for Dreamcast)

this one: http://rvzt.zackattackgames.com/main/co ... e=Rooftops

oh yes, and I believe that he used some of its textures :)

Posted: 14 Nov 2009, 19:32
zagames
And of course my new track Roof Topping uses even more of the original Re-Volt concept art...

Posted: 14 Nov 2009, 21:40
krisss
With words "video is containing things from re-volts gallery" I mean that this track is based on Re-volt's gallery. For example, at video (0:41) there is smoke like at gallery....
Do you understand....? :)

Posted: 15 Nov 2009, 11:14
KDL
krisss @ Nov 14 2009, 05:10 PM wrote: With words "video is containing things from re-volts gallery" I mean that this track is based on Re-volt's gallery. For example, at video (0:41) there is smoke like at gallery....
Do you understand....? :)
In fact it's more based on rooftops ;)
a stock track from Acclaim, which wasn't released as I said before and was converted to PC thanks to Santa Clause...

And rooftops is a stock track, so that's why it's shown on the Re-Volt gallery

just like Garden3/Garden etc...

Posted: 23 Nov 2009, 02:53
Skitch2
Spaceman made this track from instances and parts from within Re Volt without the use of a 3d programme and it was based on the gallery art and not from the rooftops track (which was not even heard of when space made re-ville). Waiting for the track is still probably my most fond re volt memory as once i saw the taster pics on the old RVHQ forum I almost lost sleep waiting for it :)
For me it is the greatest user track made for the game that will take some beating. It is also my most raced track even after all this time.
Mike.....