Page 1 of 1
Posted: 23 Oct 2009, 16:17
nero
Allan1 has released his 12th boring repaint. Will he ever stop???
This needs to be stopped!!!

Posted: 23 Oct 2009, 17:32
miromiro
leave people freedom to do what they want
at least me ... ... i like to have a lot of cars ! :P

Posted: 23 Oct 2009, 21:27
GWC
I agree with Miro - the more the merrier. But this series of cars are very poor.
And none of the cars by Allan1 have readmes - why have they been accepted?

The latest car is fitted with a pair of guns, custom models made by Antimorph. He should be given credit for them.

Geoff

Posted: 23 Oct 2009, 22:21
MOH
most people here can make repaints like this,but most choose not to submit. i make lots of repaints, but i keep them to myself. id say only upload repaints that have lots of effort put in, or you are reaaaaally proud of. :P

Posted: 24 Oct 2009, 00:50
chriselston
I guess the old ancient days are returning to the community. Although repaints like his can go to the Re-Volt Paint Shoppe website.

Posted: 24 Oct 2009, 17:49
urnemanden
A rule for not submitting repaints is not needed - but maybe some common sence instead.

Posted: 25 Oct 2009, 01:04
chriselston
Or you could send them to the Re-Volt Paint Shoppe website. He takes cars (and tracks too) of all kinds.

Posted: 25 Oct 2009, 16:51
jaseaka
or maybe he's a child that thinks this is his best work at the moment. offer to help, give him ur email address, chit chat back and forth,give him some tips/suggestions. tell him he'll be more successful by widening his creativity

Posted: 26 Oct 2009, 22:32
human
agree with jase and just posted a comment on rvzt.

Posted: 26 Oct 2009, 22:38
nero
jaseaka @ Oct 25 2009, 12:21 PM wrote: or maybe he's a child that thinks this is his best work at the moment. offer to help, give him ur email address, chit chat back and forth,give him some tips/suggestions. tell him he'll be more successful by widening his creativity
Well he should've certainly read the submission rules BEFORE he submitted garbage.

Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 02:49
chriselston
Increasing your post count is not good, Nero.

lololol
:lol: :lol:

Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 02:59
zipperrulez
nero @ Oct 26 2009, 06:08 PM wrote:
jaseaka @ Oct 25 2009, 12:21 PM wrote: or maybe he's a child that thinks this is his best work at the moment. offer to help, give him ur email address, chit chat back and forth,give him some tips/suggestions.  tell him he'll be more successful by widening his creativity
Well he should've certainly read the submission rules BEFORE he submitted garbage.
think back to your first repaints.
wern't they shɪt too?
i know mine were, search my name on rvzt.

Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 11:46
urnemanden
Could you please link to the rules you are describing, nero?

Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 15:48
nero
zipperrulez @ Oct 26 2009, 10:29 PM wrote:
nero @ Oct 26 2009, 06:08 PM wrote:
jaseaka @ Oct 25 2009, 12:21 PM wrote: or maybe he's a child that thinks this is his best work at the moment. offer to help, give him ur email address, chit chat back and forth,give him some tips/suggestions.  tell him he'll be more successful by widening his creativity
think back to your first repaints.
wern't they shɪt too?
i know mine were, search my name on rvzt.
I admit i made crappy repaints! :D
BUT:
-There were no submission rules back then
-I stopped aftrer a while
-I made only a few,not TWELVE!!!

Now at Urne:
Car Submission Rules

At Chriselston:
I am not increasing my post count,i am trying to knock some sense into you people!!!

Posted: 28 Oct 2009, 04:23
chriselston
HEY!!! :o

There is nothing I can do! If powers, I has it, then I wouldn't let those submissions through RVZT, but powers, I has not. :(

Posted: 28 Oct 2009, 05:11
jaseaka
first they were just boring, then he didn't follow the rules, now he's stealing

so far as the actual repaint goes, it looks okay. the rules do suggest something about changing the parameters a bit but isn't required. and i'm guessing it is zipped correctly since it's posted on the site :)

i'm just looking at the gfx's haven't dl'ed any of them. yes a readme file is required. there's a template posted on the rules page.

i doubt he added the missiles or whatever to the 'guner' car. probably just repainted a car that already had them added.

Posted: 28 Oct 2009, 22:04
GWC
Jase, you're correct. Guner is a repaint of Silverlode's Flamer.
Flamer is a modified Bertha Ballistics. It has a readme with many credits, including Antimorph for the guns and Scloink for the wheels. Flamer has 4-wheel steering and. guess what, so does Guner.
Flamer is available from RVZT - try it!

Geoff

Posted: 28 Oct 2009, 22:06
jaseaka
ooh yeah. i remember that car! think i raced it once for some cup

Posted: 28 Oct 2009, 22:13
GWC
How did you get on?
I like the car, but you do have to be a bit delicate with the steering.
Geoff

Posted: 29 Oct 2009, 01:32
zipperrulez
yeah i tried that car a while back, i shoulda said that it was a repaint of flamer. *facepalm*
anyway that car was pretty cool imo. i really liked it but i refrmatted my pc a while back and forgot to re download.
still a nice one, but this is all offtopic :P oh well.

Posted: 29 Oct 2009, 17:59
Aylown
I can't take 2 weeks off and hell breaks loose huh :P

Anyway...I personaly am against not accepting something, if we accept "not that good" tracks...we can accept some cars like that once in a while

And it severely cuts of the hate mail...so...

Just kidding :lol:

Posted: 29 Oct 2009, 19:06
nero
Aylown @ Oct 29 2009, 01:29 PM wrote: I can't take 2 weeks off and hell breaks loose huh :P

Anyway...I personaly am against not accepting something, if we accept "not that good" tracks...we can accept some cars like that once in a while

Just kidding :lol:
Ya,you just accepted TWELVE cars in that time.

Posted: 29 Oct 2009, 21:25
Aylown
nero @ Oct 29 2009, 02:36 PM wrote:
Aylown @ Oct 29 2009, 01:29 PM wrote: I can't take 2 weeks off and hell breaks loose huh  :P

Just kidding  :lol:
Ya,you just accepted TWELVE cars in that time.
Not me mate ;)

I just came back today, since zach asked me to

Cheers :P