Page 1 of 1
Posted: 06 Oct 2009, 01:22
zipperrulez
This would have been better placed in 'online racing' but it tells me i don't have permission, which is BS.

Tracks are as follows:

Lake Slide

Glacier Cliffs 3

Winter Park

Winter Fest

Ww2 Artic Air

Chilled To The Bone

Aurora Borealis

They will be raced in this order:

1. Ww2 Artic Air
2. Glacier Cliffs 3
3. Lake Slide
4. Aurora Borealis
5. Winter Park
6. Chilled To The Bone
7. Winter Fest

Be sure to download them all by clicking the pic, courtesy of RVZT.

I will host this.
Races will start on Saturday, October 10th. Time will be 3:30 PM GMT -5, (give or take 10 minutes) since that's when most of you are in rvhouse anyway.

If i am not able to attend, the races will be postponed to the following Saturday, same time. If i am yet again absent, postponed again, etc.

One more additional note. If I am eliminated, I will stay in the game, but simply pull my car over to the side of the track. I will do this only because you cant race without a host.

If you would like to join, please add your name to the following list.
If you fail to do so, you will be kicked from the room.

1. ZR
9. (backup driver incase someone doesnt show up)
10. (backup driver incase someone doesnt show up)

7 tracks, 8 Players. Will you be the king of ice?

Posted: 06 Oct 2009, 16:55
miromiro
1. ZR
2. miromiro

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 01:36
zipperrulez
well i can clearly tell no one cares.
i swear, no one gives a damn about any racing online, but when there is a problem with a car or something everyone rushes to post on it.

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 09:18
arto
Unfortunately I'm gone on that date. It's a nice idea and good that someone tries arranging custom races.

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 09:32
Aeon
zipperrulez @ Oct 7 2009, 12:06 PM wrote: well i can clearly tell no one cares.
i swear, no one gives a damn about any racing online, but when there is a problem with a car or something everyone rushes to post on it.
Have you considered that maybe not everyone is CAPABLE of racing online? I know that my current setup won't allow it. Why should I express interest in something that I won't be able to participate in? Fixing car problems is something I can do, but online racing isn't.

Now if someone wanted to hold a competition like this where everyone is racing single player in specified cars, and going on honesty everyone just reports their time (perhaps a long 20 lap race or something to keep people from doing it over and over until they get awesome lap records), then I'd be happy to participate in something like that. As long as its not a Toyeca race, because I hate Toyeca, and I don't think its fun to drive.

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 17:36
miromiro
lol
but there are over 50 guys who can play online
also i never saw you , Aeon , on RVHouse , to make a try at least ...

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 23:57
Aeon
miromiro @ Oct 8 2009, 04:06 AM wrote: also i never saw you , Aeon , on RVHouse , to make a try at least
Just take my word for it.

Posted: 09 Oct 2009, 01:11
zipperrulez
arto wrote:It's a nice idea and good that someone tries arranging custom races.
Thank you arto.
aeon wrote:Now if someone wanted to hold a competition like this where everyone is racing single player in specified cars, and going on honesty everyone just reports their time (perhaps a long 20 lap race or something to keep people from doing it over and over until they get awesome lap records), then I'd be happy to participate in something like that.
the problem with that is it is WAY too easy to edit the parameters and give yourself an extra 5 mph or something. Personally i would not, but i am sure some people would.
Thats why RVR uses online racing. the other players are witnesses to see if the 'CHEAT' word is above other people's cars.
I was thinking of a nascar cup after this, but that is also online.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbtiiSA6QP4

Also, if you have a router you need to forward your ports. But im sure you already knew that.

Posted: 09 Oct 2009, 11:56
urnemanden
I would like to join, but as I am behind routers every 2nd saturday (also October 10th) I cannot join you.

Posted: 11 Oct 2009, 03:56
zipperrulez
over and done with.

Posted: 11 Oct 2009, 04:46
urnemanden
Could we arrange some racing in the upcomming week? I will join you all days, then :)

Posted: 12 Oct 2009, 08:11
zipperrulez
miro said he would host this again next saturday (on RVL)

Posted: 12 Oct 2009, 19:20
miromiro
i didn't say that i will host cause i have router problems
i will just 'pester' the guys who can to make room lol :lol:

Posted: 12 Oct 2009, 22:52
zipperrulez
yeah thats not going to work but whatever.

Posted: 12 Oct 2009, 23:46
miromiro
yea :(
the guys 'spend' too much time to play 6 drift tracks
insead of playing thousands of times the stock tracks and never wanna something new
strange world ! :o