Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Sep 2009, 20:04
Cat
When i select a track i'm working on and use MAKEITGOOD Track Zones edit mode, the game crashes, but when i choose to race that track the race starts without any problem. Should be that the track is very long, or because it has lego modules where the cars doesn't go?

Posted: 19 Sep 2009, 20:10
miromiro
strange , give a link or remake track zones

Posted: 19 Sep 2009, 20:54
GWC
RV will not support a large number of track zones in edit mode. Because each lego tile has its own track zone, any lego track more than about 300m has too many zones for the editor and crashes. This only applies to edit mode.

The only way round this problem is to delete the track's .taz file and re-zone the track from scratch, keeping the total number down - as you would an extreme track.

Geoff

Posted: 20 Sep 2009, 12:37
nero
And do'nt forget the cars should start in Zone 0.
Or else it will crash.

Posted: 21 Sep 2009, 18:40
Cat
Just wondering: what may happen if i put an zone 0 covering all the track? (like the stunt arena)

Posted: 21 Sep 2009, 21:33
zipperrulez
that would work only if the racing line does not come close in 2 seperate points. to keep from repo'ing in the next half of the track, use more than one.

Posted: 22 Sep 2009, 05:49
zagames
I'm also pretty sure that you need more than 1 track zone. I'm pretty sure you need to make some sort of loop. I was able to do this using 3 different zones in my battle platform tracks.

Posted: 22 Sep 2009, 10:56
urnemanden
My new track, JungleVolt, has been running with 1 zone since I exported it into Re-Volt the first time and I never really had any problem.

Posted: 23 Sep 2009, 22:34
zipperrulez
yeah i make a bunch of tracks with only 1 track zone covering the whole thing.