Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Nov 2005, 03:10
7r4c3r
hey guys. this may seem like a stupid question, but how do you unlock ufo, mystery, and the clockworks? if i use a cheat i can get them, but i cant seem to figure out a way to unlock them. i have completed the progress table( checks on everything). does it have anything to do with clockwork carnage? oh well. if ya'll still want help with making new cars and tracks then just post a link for working editors to download.
thanks
7r4c3r

Posted: 26 Nov 2005, 07:10
Manmountain
You need to win all the races and complete the progress chart, plus you need to collect all the practice stars from all the tracks, including the stunt track so that you can unlock the clockwork carnage mode.

To access the UFO, at the name screen input 'URCO'

The mystery car is not a car that can be access through the game by any means, it is a model of a car covered by a sheet with a question mark '?' on it, and is used to show unidentified cars in multi player games.

You can access any of thes cars/models if you edit the parameters.txt file for each of them, just edit the line 'Obtain' in the section 'Stuff mainly for frontend display and car selectability' and change the value to 0 (zero).

Posted: 26 Nov 2005, 21:29
7r4c3r
ive already done all that. so unless you put in cheat codes, or alter the parameters then there is no way to get them for easy access. oh well thanks. oh! do you know of any patches for windows XP? every time i try to install it on XP is says"16 bit windows subsystem"," C:/windows/system32/AUTOEXEC.NT. this file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the application"
even if i click ignore it still wont run the setup. thanks
7r4c3r

Posted: 26 Nov 2005, 22:28
Manmountain
Well, I'm not too sure, as I don't run ReVolt under Win XP, but I believe you need to right click on the icon that opens ReVolt, then select properties, then select the check box for MSDos/Win98 compatiblity mode, then apply and click OK.

This should now work. I hope.
If I am wrong then could someone else please correct me, thank you.

Posted: 30 Jul 2006, 00:01
toy soldier and X-mouse
:ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r: