Page 1 of 1
Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 14:01
miromiro
Hello

As you know RVZT don't accept repaints of tracks. I wanted some months ago to release a repaint of Toys In The Hood 1 called Gangs In The Hood 1. Sjampo told me in an email that he don't accept this type of tracks. But he already accepted , look at this :
(click on their names)

2fun Fans Of Tux Edition

Toys in the hood 1 winter expansion

Toys In The Hood 2007

Toys In The Hood Winter

Hokey Smoke

Gangs In The Hood 1

Offroad Hood

Old Toys In The Hood 2

These are all repaints of tracks that i know. Maybe are more. So at finally , are the repainted tracks accepted on rvzt ? I won't to see a simple "no" because these links say yes.

Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 14:04
nero
Dont forget those lovely tracks by RB! :rolleyes:

Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 14:07
miromiro
Oh yes , you mean Megateroid

That's not really a track I think. But however , it was accepted and is a repaint.

Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 16:38
urnemanden
Almost all the repainted tracks your talking about miro, is either submitted before revolt.speedweek.net was rvzt.net or isn't a repainted track but a remodeled track.

Posted: 12 Aug 2009, 08:47
zagames
I have noticed that some repainted tracks have been approved by mistake(the admin not recognizing the track/realizing that the track was repainted). These tracks are not approved if an admin realizes that the track is repainted.

Posted: 12 Aug 2009, 17:34
Adamodell
Haha crap do we have to bring up one of the biggest mistakes I've made? I got so much crap for that track it's not even funny, lol.

Posted: 12 Aug 2009, 23:17
zipperrulez
dont forget about the supermarket 2 repaint!
South Park Land