Page 1 of 1
Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 00:07
Adamodell
Pretentious post- just go down and look at the current state of things.

Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 01:51
urnemanden
As I also told, I aleready transfered this song over to my mp3. It's too noisy and repetive but I like it very much because it isn't as simplistic as what I have been composing myself.

Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 17:33
nero
WHY DONT YOU MAKE ANY CARS!!!

Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 17:57
miromiro
Lol . he is in a holiday. Stopped making cars a time.
I was in holidays too , now's time to make track ;)

Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 20:12
Adamodell
You try to make music like this and we'll talk. I'm done making cars for Re-Volt, I might make a soundtrack for it if you pay me, lol.

Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 20:52
KDL
you can convert tracks :)

Posted: 10 Aug 2009, 22:07
Crone94
Advice of the day: Make what you feel like and not what everyone tells you.

Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 00:05
nero
Crone94 @ Aug 10 2009, 05:37 PM wrote: Advice of the day: Make what you feel like and not what everyone tells you.
I asked him,not tell him what his future is.

Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 01:52
Adamodell
shut up and make music lol
I'm deeply insulted that no one cares, haha. OH WHO CARES RELEASE LYK ANUTHER KAR ADUM

Posted: 11 Aug 2009, 02:42
nero
Adamodell @ Aug 10 2009, 09:22 PM wrote: shut up and make music lol
I'm deeply insulted that no one cares, haha. OH WHO CARES RELEASE LYK ANUTHER KAR ADUM
I composed music too.
But...

My thing ain't music.My thing is track creation and car converting,i enjoy doing them both.But not music.

@ your music:It's like some intro of some album.Not bad,not the best,but not the worst either.

Keep at it and your music composing powers will be as identical as your converting skills. :D

Posted: 21 Aug 2009, 17:58
Adamodell
I find it funny that no one cares. *seeks attention like a freak*

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 21:27
arto
Adamodell @ Aug 21 2009, 01:28 PM wrote: I find it funny that no one cares. *seeks attention like a freak*
I was sympathetic to your freakish seek for attention, so I downloaded the track.

Then I listened to it. Now when you read this you must remember I am old. Old like grey hair and a stick to walk. I listened to it, and I was like "what?". It's I guess, whats they call it, electrulic music? I don't understand that stuff. The youth of today depress me. All they do is press keys on their keyboard. And then they call it music? That's not music as I remember it. Back in the day we had great musicians and singers like Ozzie Nelson, Fred Astaire, Frankie Masters, Paul Anka and so forth. And today? The "musicians" are just pressing buttons on keyboard, calling it music. Making awful sounds without melody, and calling it music. There's not even singing or real instruments, God be my witness! Personally I think things started to go downfall when The Beatles started to play their no good "rebellious" rock music (don't get me wrong, I enjoy few of the songs they did - no match to the old classics though). It's all gone worse and worse from that point on.

Sorry about the rant.

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 23:16
Adamodell
*cough*
No offense taken. And quite honestly I don't think it's *that* good anyway.
And I don't feel like re-ranting either.

Posted: 24 Aug 2009, 13:20
hilaire9
hilaire9's Favorite YouTube Music Videos:

1. Timi (click here)

2. Conway (click here)

3. Mina (click here)

Posted: 24 Aug 2009, 21:01
Aylown
Not Always Mr. Arto

For example,listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVP7N9_Q6hs&fmt=18

Daft Punk-Digital Love,one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard

Posted: 05 Sep 2009, 20:40
Juicy J
When I'm not listening to rap I'm turnin' on Willie Hutch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7nQB6G9rYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cRaYMlJmQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfA30Fyyc94

Good old school music, Hutch for the win...

Posted: 12 Sep 2009, 11:43
hilaire9

Posted: 12 Sep 2009, 14:40
re-volt hustler
Wow :o The music you ppl listen too. Arto please back your keyboard crap with some facts because that was back in the 80's when simple keyboards strokes with wack lyrics was the stuff.

Posted: 13 Sep 2009, 04:41
arto
re-volt hustler @ Sep 12 2009, 10:10 AM wrote: Wow :o The music you ppl listen too. Arto please back your keyboard crap with some facts because that was back in the 80's when simple keyboards strokes with wack lyrics was the stuff.
Come on, you're not seriously comparing the stuff they press on keyboards in this century to the music Frankie Masters was doing back in the day?

Posted: 13 Sep 2009, 17:28
Crone94
arto @ Sep 13 2009, 12:11 AM wrote: Come on, you're not seriously comparing the stuff they press on keyboards in this century to the music Frankie Masters was doing back in the day?
Music is a strange thing, but people listen to what they like.
You can't really say that some music sucks as we all are different when it comes to taste in music.
The older generation (as arto) listen to what they like and the younger listen to what they like.

My self i dont have any specific kind of genre i like, but this is one of my favorite pieces of music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IrWyZ0KZuk
Steve Vai, For The Love of God

Posted: 14 Sep 2009, 05:43
Adamodell
You know who Steve Vai is. Wow.
He shreds too much, but him getting mentioned by anyone around here is interesting.
I think you people are getting too uptight about it.
Almost all of you people would hate the music I listen to. Agalloch, Opeth, Novembre, Katatonia... well you might like Katatonia, but, it's just "modern screamy stuff" to old people. Well, I'm sure when I grow up there will be such an extreme form of music I think it's terrible. There's even a generation that thought Sabbath and Zeppelin were noise but by today's standards they are hardly metal, and totally acceptable to like... and receive good radio airplay. Times change.

I also like a late 60's progressive band called Renaissance because I'm open minded...

I didn't make that song to compare it to real musicians, it's just a 17 year old goofing around seeing if he could do something, just like I did with this effing game. A 15 year old trying something new, I was, back then.

If I didn't try that, you'd be about 70 cars shorter and no one would've figured out how to get a car from GT2 or Vice City into Re-Volt. And yet you'd all still be fine.

(Adamodell the know it all)

Posted: 18 Jan 2010, 08:06
Adamodell
(If you're interested in my old music that used to be posted here, message me, I still have it)

Posted: 18 Jan 2010, 17:53
nero
Adamodell @ Sep 14 2009, 01:13 AM wrote: If I didn't try that, you'd be about 70 cars shorter and no one would've figured out how to get a car from GT2 or Vice City into Re-Volt. And yet you'd all still be fine.
Haha, who are you trying to fool? :lol:
Well then i could say that i started something that made people change the way they make tracks because they make their track more colourful. (i.e. Transparent Road 3) So whoz gonna win the car battle! MOA!!! I'LL BE THE BLODDY SECOND TO CONVERT A GT2 CAR!!! I HAVE THE POWA!!!!!!!!!!!! U BE PWND!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 18 Jan 2010, 19:16
Adamodell
nero @ Jan 18 2010, 01:23 PM wrote:
Adamodell @ Sep 14 2009, 01:13 AM wrote: If I didn't try that, you'd be about 70 cars shorter and no one would've figured out how to get a car from GT2 or Vice City into Re-Volt. And yet you'd all still be fine.
Haha, who are you trying to fool? :lol:
Well then i could say that i started something that made people change the way they make tracks because they make their track more colourful. (i.e. Transparent Road 3) So whoz gonna win the car battle! MOA!!! I'LL BE THE BLODDY SECOND TO CONVERT A GT2 CAR!!! I HAVE THE POWA!!!!!!!!!!!! U BE PWND!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting sick of people making no sense and talking about what this thread has nothing to do anything about. I can't change my past posts so stop elaborating on them. What's done is done, the past is done. Move on, haha. This is probably the last post I'll make in this thread. :P

Posted: 18 Jan 2010, 19:43
nero
Adamodell @ Jan 18 2010, 02:46 PM wrote: I'm getting sick of people making no sense and talking about what this thread has nothing to do anything about. I can't change my past posts so stop elaborating on them. What's done is done, the past is done. Move on, haha. This is probably the last post I'll make in this thread. :P
You can neva run away from the past!!! You have marked urself in history...your music won't save you!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T RUN AND YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!!!! MUAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! [/evil amber]

The Pain of Realization? That was good. This will probably be better. :D

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 03:55
Adamodell
(As mentioned in an earlier edit...)

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 04:41
jigebren
Hey, not my king of music, but it's cool to release it open source, while a lot of crappy musicians try to over protect their stuffs, that would anyhow never ever be sold...
Adam @ about his first 'album' wrote:Still, this should be uploaded just as a reference of "what not to do" when creating music.
Haha, at least, you're not pretentious.

Did you listen to the judas priest album named Nostradamus? There is some slow ambiances like in your stuffs. One can even compare your intro 'Daybreak' with their intro 'Dawn Of Creation', taking into account the difference of scale. ;)

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 04:52
Adamodell
jigebren @ Feb 5 2010, 12:11 AM wrote: Hey, not my king of music, but it's cool to release it open source, while a lot of crappy musicians try to over protect their stuffs, that would anyhow never ever be sold...
Adam @ about his first 'album' wrote:Still, this should be uploaded just as a reference of "what not to do" when creating music.
Haha, at least, you're not pretentious.

Did you listen to the judas priest album named Nostradamus? There is some slow ambiances like in your stuffs. One can even compare your intro 'Daybreak' with their intro 'Dawn Of Creation', taking into account the difference of scale. ;)
Hmm, Judas Priest mentioned in the RV community, weird. I've heard the title track. That whole album is hilariously pretentious, my favorite album by them is Painkiller probably. Sadly, I have not heard Dawn of Creation, though. Daybreak was an accident, I just randomly placed notes and made chords until I made something that sounded "right". Perhaps too right, I did a chord ascension that sounds exactly like every other orchestral score ever.

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 05:41
jigebren
Dawn Of Creation is just a slow musical intro. Not the most interesting part of the album. Which is quite good, by the way. But different from the previous ones. Hey, they are no longer 20 years old. What could be hilarious is to try to have the same anger that when they where youger.
And what's the problem mentionning the Priest in the communnity? :blink:

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 06:43
Adamodell
jigebren @ Feb 5 2010, 01:11 AM wrote: Dawn Of Creation is just a slow musical intro. Not the most interesting part of the album. Which is quite good, by the way. But different from the previous ones. Hey, they are no longer 20 years old. What could be hilarious is to try to have the same anger that when they where youger.
And what's the problem mentionning the Priest in the communnity? :blink:
No problem with it, it's just odd. This community is as anti-metal as they come. Everyone talks about dubstep and hardstyle and how bad guitars sound.

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 07:08
jigebren
I think I've understood 'weird' more like 'unsuitable', or something like that. Sometime, my english level isn't that good.
adam wrote:This community is as anti-metal as they come.
It's funny, because for a strange reason, I had the exactly opposed feeling when I arrived here. I felt supprised to see the number of revolt lovers who play guitar, or listen to metal, compared to the guys in my entourage, who don't like revolt, don't play anything, and don't listen to metal because it's not trendy. <_<

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 07:28
Adamodell
jigebren @ Feb 5 2010, 02:38 AM wrote: I think I've understood 'weird' more like 'unsuitable', or something like that. Sometime, my english level isn't that good.
adam wrote:This community is as anti-metal as they come.
It's funny, because for a strange reason, I had the exactly opposed feeling when I arrived here. I felt supprised to see the number of revolt lovers who play guitar, or listen to metal, compared to the guys in my entourage, who don't like revolt, don't play anything, and don't listen to metal because it's not trendy. <_<
I can already tell you know the English language more than 90% of the people in this community, including some of us native speakers, haha.

As for the metal hate, no clue. Actually, metal is very trendy to like right now, at least the not so good modern kind. The electronic thing is funny, and it's almost all Europeans that all collectively listen to hardstyle and dubstep and it's hilarious. I love self-stereotyping. I thought Europe was known for its metal, not for its generic electronica fandom. I just made electronic because it's something different and I can't play instruments for crap. I just don't run into people that listen to electronic where I live.

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 07:46
jigebren
For europe, I agree, but I'm not sure France is the best place for metal. I know there is some great metal fans, but I don't know where they hide. I see them when I go to concerts (which is not very usual as I don't live in Paris, and a lot of concerts are there).

And I understand that you can play something different that what you use to listen. Personally, I really like to play the blues (but I agree it's quite common for a guitar player). If I was a bit youger, I could take fun in electronic too. It can be a good way to experiment without a lot of knowledges. But now, I know what I like and what I don't, so I'm less interested by experiments of that kind. :)

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 07:57
Adamodell
jigebren @ Feb 5 2010, 03:16 AM wrote: For europe, I agree, but I'm not sure France is the best place for metal. I know there is some great metal fans, but I don't know where they hide. I see them when I go to concerts (which is not very usual as I don't live in Paris, and a lot of concerts are there).

And I understand that you can play something different that what you use to listen. Personally, I really like to play the blues (but I agree it's quite common for a guitar player). If I was a bit youger, I could take fun in electronic too. It can be a good way to experiment without a lot of knowledges. But now, I know what I like and what I don't, so I'm less interested by experiments of that kind. :)
Proof that off-topic isn't all bad.

France is not very metal, haha. It's all about the love. Haha. [/stereotype]

Posted: 05 Feb 2010, 08:20
jigebren
Adamodell @ Feb 5 2010, 03:27 AM wrote:Proof that off-topic isn't all bad.
Yep, but it takes time that I can't put in debugging. ;)
Adam wrote:France is not very metal, haha. It's all about the love. Haha. [/stereotype]
:lol:

Posted: 06 Feb 2010, 02:12
Adamodell
jigebren @ Feb 5 2010, 03:50 AM wrote:
Adamodell @ Feb 5 2010, 03:27 AM wrote:Proof that off-topic isn't all bad.
Yep, but it takes time that I can't put in debugging. ;)
Adam wrote:France is not very metal, haha. It's all about the love. Haha. [/stereotype]
:lol:
It's funny you're the only person who cares.

(Why was I such an asshole in the past?)