Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 12:55
miromiro
Hey guys as you know since Aylown came back he always shoot me , just look :

Aylown - "New Revolt Forum!":

And Miro dude...Chill out,your noobishness is getting to dangerous levels mate!

And in the same place later :

Aylown -"New Revolt Forum!" - later:

Don't worry mate,though I don't think you'll find great success in your forum

And :

Aylown - "Grades on Tracks?" :

Arto or Zach,please take a tad look on this:

Posted by miromiro on 5th Jul 09
I put bigger grades.
Now the main grades are better.

I rest my case :P"

And :

Aylown - RVZT - comment about "Canino" :
Better than most legos,not as nice as miro(Our new newbie) might have stated

I'll give it a 7 out of 10,A high grade for a lego indeed"

How you saw guys Aylown shooted me 4 times and he came back 4 days ago. I won't be shooted by him every day. In the last post I really don't understand why he spoke about me and about my tracks. Sure all what I can tell him is "welcome back" but I need to tell him "please stay calm and don't shoot me". :angry: Thank you forlistening and please tell me your option.

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:02
nero
I can't help you in this...
Your enemy is Ayl,while mine is someone else...

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:24
KDL
No ennemies, but face the truth, RVL is dead....

If you speak about ennemies you'll be like RST, no Re-volt family, no Re-Volt home, neither in the real world..... almost alone cursing and swearing the ennemies and describing them by 'scared cow' but he's only describing himself, cause he is not enough courageous to applogie and to make Re-Volt scene better.

In the other way,Ayl knows well that newbies are always making forums, then after several time... they gone inactive then dead.

The success is to push others on your forum? no, but to attract others to it: You need to make special things, so that, you'll come to the forum by yourself.

Yes, miro, Legos aren't big deal neither are Mix Extreme... it wouldn't take more than one day to make, unlike PURE extreme, can take from a week to 5 years... you don't have the required experience then... so who to blame then, you or ayl?

This forum is new... that means, it has a dream; Will this dream grow or die? up to you to decide...

think about it,guys
I'm not talking at you, I'm talking in general, so better close the topic and let it down.

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:28
nero
Nice words dude.
I did'nt make a forum cuz i'm a noob,it's because of the Speed Toyeca Race.
And also,do'nt make me sick with all that MIX,MAX,TRAX stuff.
I am a veteran non-3D track maker and no one is going to change that besides me!
Not so many posts on RRR either.

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:32
miromiro
I won't be like RST and that was just a question about Aylown.
However ..... my bad reputation is again a problem :(:(

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:36
nero
I went through the hard way. ;)
Going through shortcuts is the worst thing a person can do.

However,if you do the right things the right way you just might make it. :D

Related to RST,he is someone completely different.

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:39
miromiro
i think my reputation will be better when I will release my first extreme track,.
A warehouse , need just AI Nodes. (sorry for going offtopic)

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 13:46
nero
Nope,i dont think that will be a great success...
Use various kits in one.

Street Racing:Desert,Nhood kit
Road in Space Next-Gen:Walls,TrackMK,Prmbend,Lego-pack

Variations like these would become a great non-3D track.

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 14:08
urnemanden
KDL @ Jul 8 2009, 08:54 AM wrote: No ennemies, but face the truth, RVL is dead....

If you speak about ennemies you'll be like RST, no Re-volt family, no Re-Volt home, neither in the real world..... almost alone cursing and swearing the ennemies and describing them by 'scared cow' but he's only describing himself, cause he is not enough courageous to applogie and to make Re-Volt scene better.

In the other way,Ayl knows well that newbies are always making forums, then after several time... they gone inactive then dead.

The success is to push others on your forum? no, but to attract others to it: You need to make special things, so that, you'll come to the forum by yourself.

Yes, miro, Legos aren't big deal neither are Mix Extreme... it wouldn't take more than one day to make, unlike PURE extreme, can take from a week to 5 years... you don't have the required experience then... so who to blame then, you or ayl?

This forum is new... that means, it has a dream; Will this dream grow or die? up to you to decide...

think about it,guys
I'm not talking at you, I'm talking in general, so better close the topic and let it down.
You aren't talking in general when you are comparing miro with other persons. Anyways ;P

I think Ayl has his reasons to do it and I kinda understand why. I have nothing more to say other than that. I dont want to be a part of this (at least not right now).

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 14:10
miromiro
ok urne lemme ask you a last think
what you meant when you said
urnemanden wrote:......I kinda understand why ....
?

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 14:12
urnemanden
I am just saying the guy has his reasons and I understand him. If this was a case he would have good chances to win. Thats why I choosed his side.

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 14:13
miromiro
ok ok. just a question....

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 16:08
KDL
nero @ Jul 8 2009, 09:16 AM wrote: Nope,i dont think that will be a great success...
Use various kits in one.

Street Racing:Desert,Nhood kit
Road in Space Next-Gen:Walls,TrackMK,Prmbend,Lego-pack

Variations like these would become a great non-3D track.
why don't you make your own 3D models then... wouldn't it be better?

Posted: 08 Jul 2009, 23:30
Aylown
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate,there's an option of the forum,called PM,Private Message...You should use it more often

IMO you are not critic about your track comments,nor about making foruns...

And while I can't forbid you to say a suckish track is VERY VERY VERY GOOUDA,I can chew you out,and tell others what the track really is like...The same applies for foruns

But you are young...and we forgive you...just try to post less...your reputation matters not,but your personality mate,become someone on the community not by talking,by making or racing

And I rest my case once more

Cheers

Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 11:38
miromiro
Oh now I understand. Yes I must to make more for the community.
Thank you for clearing me. I think before this that you have something with me.
Thank you :)

Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 18:17
arto
Just a tip: if you don't want people to shoot you, race with pick ups off.

Posted: 09 Jul 2009, 18:49
miromiro
Feels good ! ;) :lol:

Posted: 10 Jul 2009, 18:40
flyboy
miromiro @ Jul 9 2009, 02:19 PM wrote: Feels good ! ;) :lol:
miro, listen this song on MTV

Green Day-Known Your Enemys

B)

ironic :D

Posted: 10 Jul 2009, 18:42
flyboy
miromiro @ Jul 9 2009, 02:19 PM wrote: Feels good ! ;) :lol:
We (or me) dont have any problems with ya, just make cars too, i hope you can make interesting cars too. ;)

Posted: 10 Jul 2009, 20:06
miromiro
okay flyboy. ;) :)

Posted: 11 Jul 2009, 19:35
TheMeandMe
this is not a therapy group. if you have a problem with aylown or vice versa, please solve this via private message and not by publically the ups and downs of your person.

muchas gracias.
*LOCKED*