Posted: 26 Jun 2009, 19:23
miromiro
Hello I and Zipperrulez made today a forum called Revolt Live

I meet you there!!
Please register , log in and go !! ^^

EDIT : tell me what do you think.

Posted: 27 Jun 2009, 01:07
urnemanden
Another forum? I think I am too busy for that. Sorry.

Posted: 27 Jun 2009, 01:17
miromiro
Well you shouldn't please log in and regiser :)

Posted: 27 Jun 2009, 07:18
zagames
Sorry, but I support no forum other than the Re-Volt pub. I like that you guys are trying to support the community. But nothing really helps but a single place to meet.

Posted: 27 Jun 2009, 11:31
miromiro
Well in time I'm sure you will change your option.
Maybe you won't because i have a bad reputation. :(
Or you hate me or zipperrulez....

Posted: 02 Jul 2009, 02:31
zipperrulez
zagames @ Jun 27 2009, 02:48 AM wrote: Sorry, but I support no forum other than the Re-Volt pub.  I like that you guys are trying to support the community.  But nothing really helps but a single place to meet.
yeah but this forum is so small, and revolt forum is pretty much dead... RRR is over in its own little world... trying to make something like an RRR without the crazy admin, or ridiculous rules.

edit: uh miro, why didnt you give a link?
forum is located here:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Revolt_Live/index.php?
please visit and register, you wont regret it ;)

Posted: 02 Jul 2009, 13:22
miromiro
miromiro @ Jun 26 2009, 02:53 PM wrote: Hello I and Zipperrulez made today a forum called Revolt Live

I meet you there!!
Please register , log in and go !! ^^

EDIT : tell me what do you think.
I gave the forum but I forgot to say (lick on the name)
you should click on the Revolt Live name to go there. I used an URL. I hate links without URL. However please register log in and the rest you know. Also tell me which forum is "better" ?

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 01:04
zipperrulez
oh okay i didnt see that

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 02:58
Adamodell
Zach has the best point of all. I had a forum at one time. The first one actually worked, had a few members join and it was good. Probably was the most successful unimportant forum in the RV community. But then I messed it up!

I tried again and again and no one joined. I realized the community didn't need another forum.

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 05:09
human
as adam says,
zach is right as well,
revolt community is one of the smallest game based communities on the web, so theres no point in having almost as many forums as users with a few members on each forum. to be completely honest to me even two forums are too much, i prefer one forum for everyone, the community is so small, why to make it more deconcentrated.

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 08:06
Aylown
Very soon hil's gonna create "anotherrvforum.com"

Wanna bet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 13:28
KDL
yep reminds me with vb6...

Code: Select all

while Nusers>Nforums
Nforums = Nforums +1 '//Nforums++ in c
doevents
wend

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 14:35
miromiro
oh guys so hard to make an account ? :angry:

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 17:19
human
Aylown @ Jul 3 2009, 03:36 AM wrote:Very soon hil's gonna create "anotherrvforum.com"

Wanna bet?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
he cannot because i bought the domain for a new revolt forum. :D

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 21:21
miromiro
OMG !! so much forums now ?? :)
I like this :D

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 23:06
Adamodell
The only forum I'd like to have back is RVA Forum

Posted: 03 Jul 2009, 23:24
miromiro
We all want to have the full admin power of a forum.
I like to see that forum Adamodell

Posted: 04 Jul 2009, 04:02
human
miromiro @ Jul 3 2009, 06:54 PM wrote:We all want to have the full admin power of a forum.
power is only useful if the hands of servants. :P

Posted: 04 Jul 2009, 04:15
Aylown
Not quite,personally I couldn't care less about power and stuff

And Miro dude...Chill out,your noobishness is getting to dangerous levels mate!

One forum is enough...two are overkill and three is too much already!

Where is mate MM to APM his sorry bottom??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: 04 Jul 2009, 04:36
zipperrulez
remember Ayl, were at 4 forums now... :P
RRR ORP RVF and this new RVL.

Posted: 04 Jul 2009, 11:44
miromiro
NO COMMENT !! :angry:
i'm not a noob. Also if you speak about
my member title that's another story.
for more infos go here!!
you remember guys ? "Problem With Our Awsome Sites" topic 800 views and 82 replies now.
(but this is offtopic)

Posted: 04 Jul 2009, 19:20
zagames
I would say, this little piece of spam has turned ugly and gone way out of control.

Posted: 04 Jul 2009, 19:35
miromiro
I think yes , however forget
so please join Revolt Live Forum ! :D

Posted: 05 Jul 2009, 01:49
Aylown
Relax,we were all noobs once....though some of us like for it to be more explicit than others :P

Don't worry mate,though I don't think you'll find great success in your forum

Cheers!

Ayl

Posted: 05 Jul 2009, 11:53
miromiro
I wait aylown and you will see.
Maybe not that great success like Our ReVolt Pub
but enough good. :angry:

Posted: 05 Jul 2009, 23:31
Aylown
I Bet that it will be a total and uter failure :lol:

But suit yourself :P

Posted: 06 Jul 2009, 00:21
miromiro
oh don't shoot me :P

Posted: 06 Jul 2009, 01:55
urnemanden
Interesting. Well, I agree in Zachs and adams reasons. I liked Adams forum though. It is what we danish people call "hyggeligt". :)

Posted: 06 Jul 2009, 11:05
miromiro
I don't understand these guys ...
But if they won't , they won'y :(

Posted: 07 Jul 2009, 03:23
arto
human @ Jul 3 2009, 11:32 PM wrote:
miromiro @ Jul 3 2009, 06:54 PM wrote:We all want to have the full admin power of a forum.
power is only useful if the hands of servants. :P
Indeed, well said.

Posted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:44
KDL
http://revolt.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Board_Statistics
All Re-Volt boards that have 25+ members and 250+ posts (easy: there should be 10 posts * 25 members)

Posted: 07 Jul 2009, 14:54
miromiro
yes guys , Revolt Live Forum is alive , we have +360 posts and 28 members.
This can be a success forum maybe like Re-Volt Forum.

Posted: 21 Aug 2009, 19:01
nero
Aylown @ Jul 5 2009, 07:01 PM wrote: I Bet that it will be a total and uter failure :lol:

But suit yourself :P
Re-Volt Live board statictics:

Our members have made a total of 1,049 posts
We have 76 registered members
The newest member is Tomek
Most users ever online was 13 on Jul 24 2009, 05:10 PM
Aylown,would you want to say that again??? ;)

Posted: 21 Aug 2009, 19:10
miromiro
oh..
the board stats ...
can't help i think :(
Aylown @ some posts ago wrote:Don't worry mate,though I don't think you'll find great success in your forum
I said to wait. Now see with your own eyes what can be made with a forum in 2 months !! HEHE !!
:D

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 04:36
Adamodell
I'm not getting it. This forum exists. It has the foundation you guys need to do what you do. You don't need a whole new forum.

The more forums, the more confusing it is. The more awkward. I personally think posting all your "exclusive" goodies to ORP would be better than making yourselves feel like kings by all being moderators of something that doesn't matter.

This forum exists. People know of it. It's prolific, it's a relatively nice forum, and it will always be the best unless RVA's forum is fixed up in some crazy hackjob.

Shout hypocrisy at me if you want, but I realized what I did was stupid, making a forum I mean. I realized it was lame, a cheap attempt at giving attention to myself. I don't see any point. You can host online races on here, you can post cars, programs, all that. Why build the Eiffel Tower from scratch when it's already there for you?

I'm good friends with zipperrulez but that isn't going to make me see through this blatant idiocy put forth in front of me!
zipperrulez wrote:trying to make something like an RRR without the crazy admin, or ridiculous rules.
That still makes it a forum you have to register for, that still makes it a forum that has exclusive content that isn't just open to the public (like it should be), that still makes it bloated- Our RV Pub is the only forum that runs at full speed for me. Yes, I know you have to register for this forum. But I don't care.

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 07:44
zipperrulez
Adamodell @ Aug 22 2009, 12:06 AM wrote:
zipperrulez wrote:trying to make something like an RRR without the crazy admin, or ridiculous rules.
That still makes it a forum you have to register for, that still makes it a forum that has exclusive content that isn't just open to the public (like it should be), that still makes it bloated- Our RV Pub is the only forum that runs at full speed for me. Yes, I know you have to register for this forum. But I don't care.
did you even read what you just said? you dont care that you had to register to view the rest of this forum, but now that there is a newer forum you complain about it? i just dont agree with you here but whatever.
complain all you want, you dont have to join, no one is forcing you.

also, no one complained when you made a forum, so why are you complaining about mine?

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 11:34
miromiro
I really don't understand guys but I see that you are lazy to make an account. I really don't understand these guys and we didn't made a forum to be kings. We made it because the Re-Volt Community was in a bad time. So we though that a forum for all users would be nice. Never though that will be so. But I really don't think that making a forum was a bad idea. The forum is more active like Re-Volt Developers and I can say that we are going well. Remember that the forum was opened just I think 2 months ago. And now look :
Nero @ some posts ago wrote: Re-Volt Live board statictics:

Our members have made a total of 1,049 posts
We have 76 registered members
The newest member is Tomek
Most users ever online was 13 on Jul 24 2009, 05:10 PM
So ?

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 16:45
urnemanden
I don't agree with Adam, nor agree with miro. The adminstrator's behavior and the forums name makes me think that all this forum is about is posting replies and open new topics.

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 16:57
miromiro
However , this isn't like "Join or die" :P

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 18:36
nero
urnemanden @ Aug 22 2009, 12:15 PM wrote: I don't agree with Adam, nor agree with miro. The adminstrator's behavior and the forums name makes me think that all this forum is about is posting replies and open new topics.
Same here. ;)

Posted: 22 Aug 2009, 19:27
Adamodell
zipperrulez @ Aug 22 2009, 03:14 AM wrote:
Adamodell @ Aug 22 2009, 12:06 AM wrote:
did you even read what you just said? you dont care that you had to register to view the rest of this forum, but now that there is a newer forum you complain about it? i just dont agree with you here but whatever.
complain all you want, you dont have to join, no one is forcing you.

also, no one complained when you made a forum, so why are you complaining about mine?
You do realize I elaborated on just that, correct? It was dumb of me to make a forum. But, I wasn't trying to fill a void in the community or making yet another gang of peeps or anything. The first one I made was to host rare or just weird stuff and make random topics. Which was lame.

Oh and you're taking this far too personally and it's depressing me (it's not my wish to make you mad at me). So I'll probably pull out of this, pretty much said everything that needs said... anyway.

Edit: Uhh... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em? O.O

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 14:56
miromiro
Do you guys still remember this topic?
Hope you all who said that Re-Volt Live wasn't going to have success will admit that you've been wrong and that you were simply fools. :)

Because it's frigging been two years, yo!
386 members and 16,900+ members. In your face!

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 23:10
arto
miromiro @ Jun 26 2011, 10:26 AM wrote: Do you guys still remember this topic?
Hope you all who said that Re-Volt Live wasn't going to have success will admit that you've been wrong and that you were simply fools. :)

Because it's frigging been two years, yo!
386 members and 16,900+ members. In your face!
Congratulations!

I doubted you'd make it this far, though I was afraid to say anything because you look like one mean gold fish about to bite.

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 02:45
zipperrulez
Yeah actually I am quite amazed that we've made it so far, and I'm the person who registered the board lol.

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 13:02
kajeuter
Haha things like this are so funny =)

Posted: 25 Dec 2014, 04:18
miromiro
Aylown @ Jul 4 2009, 11:19 PM wrote:And Miro dude...Chill out,your noobishness is getting to dangerous levels mate!
Aylown @ Jul 4 2009, 11:19 PM wrote:Don't worry mate,though I don't think you'll find great success in your forum

Cheers!

Ayl
Aylown @ Jul 5 2009 wrote:I Bet that it will be a total and uter failure
Suck it up loser noob. :lol:

And so do all of you who doubted it and moaned about it.
Aylown wrote:Where is mate MM to APM his sorry bottom???
All I see is your sorry bottom sinking in the can of humiliation.
Adamodell @ Aug 22 2009 wrote:This forum exists. People know of it. It's prolific, it's a relatively nice forum, and it will always be the best unless RVA's forum is fixed up in some crazy hackjob.
Come again.

Posted: 25 Dec 2014, 23:03
nero
inb4 Jigebren

Posted: 16 Jan 2015, 22:07
Manmountain
WTF !! :blink:

Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 04:19
miromiro
Manmountain @ Jan 16 2015, 07:37 PM wrote: WTF !! :blink:
This is priceless. :lol:

Posted: 17 Jan 2015, 18:41
Dolo
It shows how the community is fully impoverished and how the noobs took totally the power...