Page 1 of 1
Posted: 09 Jun 2009, 04:37
Aeon
I realized that I never got around to uploading the finished (mostly) version of Track 125 (cornily named Factory 125 in-game), so I'll provide you with a download link. If you want to try it out, you're welcome to it. Remember, it uses extra gravity designed for POD cars, and its pretty long, just over a kilometer.

Download Factory 125

The version you download there won't look quite like the one that I race on because I'm using a modified executable with a custom sky map. However, here are some better than it really is pictures of what my version looks like:

Posted: 09 Jun 2009, 04:39
jaseaka
ohh those screen shots look very nice

Posted: 09 Jun 2009, 06:48
zagames
Go ahead and send it to RVZT. ;)

Posted: 12 Jun 2009, 07:23
Aeon
Ah, the satisfaction of creating things for a dying community. In the last three days, 25 people have viewed these images (including re-visits, so its probably mostly me), and no one has downloaded the track.

Posted: 12 Jun 2009, 19:29
rickyd
I downloaded it.
Im going try it now.
Cya ;)

Posted: 12 Jun 2009, 20:10
urnemanden
Nice! I really wonder why I didn't see this track before. Could you also upload the custom skymap? :)

EDIT:

Overall, this is very nice made, and modelled. unfortunately I don't like the UV Unwrapping, it looks too mixed and I also noticed a little transperancy bug in one of the textures (see screenshot below). I like the splitways, and the difficulity is not hard neither. Good work!

Posted: 12 Jun 2009, 23:15
miromiro
woow that look really cool
the photos are new for me
I think this is a new track.

Posted: 13 Jun 2009, 03:26
human
aeon,
the "transparency bug" is easy to fix,
you have to adjust the adjacent bmp file by altering the blackish areas. none of the RGB values should be zero, preferably all of them are at least 5 or more.

Posted: 13 Jun 2009, 08:39
Aeon
I know how to fix transparency, but I never noticed that there was any issues with that before, and I've raced it plenty of times. Perhaps because the sky map that I use matches the textures color more.

The textures are up to rickyd. I only modeled the track and added the Re-Volt elements to it, he textured it up. Apparently Blender exports things with too many polygons for his liking.

Posted: 13 Jun 2009, 10:37
urnemanden
...could you upload the skymap, then? :)

Posted: 14 Jun 2009, 01:32
Aeon
You can download the sky map here.

Posted: 14 Jun 2009, 22:26
zagames
I uploaded the track to http://rvzt.zackattackgames.com/main/co ... actory+125 I also created a skydome modeled after your custom skybox.

Posted: 17 Jun 2009, 04:00
Dave-o-rama
looks sweet :)

Posted: 18 Jun 2009, 01:37
KDL
yeah sweet work
just the fps go to 522 in window mode O_o