Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Nov 2005, 23:33
7r4c3r
hey guys i've been looking on my computer for ages and i cant seem to find the file that serves as a save. i would like some help in finding a file on a computer (with re-volt installed) that i can transport via jump drive. this way i could transfer my progress table(and all my unlocked stuff) from one computer to another. if anybody can help, i would appreciate it.:wacko:
thanks,
7r4c3r

Posted: 02 Nov 2005, 23:49
Manmountain
Hi and welcome to Our ReVolt Pub, pull up a chair and order something from our extensive range, :)

Sorry but there is no direct save file.
All your progress is saved directly in to your System Registry, where your Re-Volt info is stored.
You could export the info and create a reg file to intigrate into another registry, but unless you are sure about registry editing I would not recomend this.

Another option is to use one of the many RV utilities : Revolt Extender
With this tool you can check your progress, change it and also set it up to a specific point.

I hope this helps you. ;)

Posted: 03 Nov 2005, 19:00
7r4c3r
thanks that should work. yeah its hard to find an active(and running) site for re-volt. do you know of any times or places you can do multiplayer online? that would be really helpful.
thanks,
7r4c3r

Posted: 03 Nov 2005, 19:46
sjampo
hi there

if you want to play online you need to be in Gamespy

hope to see you in spy soon