Page 1 of 1
Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 01:26
miromiro
hey sjampo why you don't make a lego , extreme and battle track....so all authors and racers can to see how to make a track to be accepted....and so we see your talent

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 02:05
urnemanden
Hi miromiro. Why dont use the nice and usefull PM option there is in your user control panel instead of making a topic where everyone can look at your post? ;)

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 04:31
jaseaka
Hi miromiro. Why don't you look at some of the legos, extremes and battle tracks from RVZT lastest track menu and you will see types of tracks/battles can be accepted.

Yo Arto/SJ. Why don't you add some more notes on the submitting track page. Actually they are pretty straight forward...miromiro

Posted: 12 Mar 2009, 01:57
miromiro
here's an other message for Sjampo....please Sjampo to make my track visible...it has the name 'All Models' and when is a problem repair it or say to me to repair it...please...it is one of my best tracks............it is much cooler and gooder as Toy Blast 2!!!

Posted: 07 Apr 2009, 19:18
miromiro
know somebody what happened with Sjampo? from a week he don't is here is the revolt community. Since a week I submit any tracks and on RV House he isn't , too. What happened? :(

Posted: 07 Apr 2009, 20:03
urnemanden
maybe you are just worried too much. Being a member of the revolt community doesnt mean that you have to be online every day all time. Maybe hes online when you aren't. Don't know.

Posted: 07 Apr 2009, 20:38
miromiro
urnemanden @ Apr 7 2009, 03:33 PM wrote: maybe you are just worried too much. Being a member of the revolt community doesnt mean that you have to be online every day all time. Maybe hes online when you aren't. Don't know.
oh yes maybe this is the reason... :lol: